one to one coaching

DIGITAL FX ANALYZER , new method

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
DIGITAL FX ANALYZER

it is old program for trade it was excell program to analyz the market and get sell or buy target , it is great method but it was hard with alot of problem coz you need to update the excell file alwayes with the market , but now it is same without the excell it can be run in MT4 station .
it is digital new method and very intersting one , lets tray it togather .
You must be registered for see images

Attachments

jasik84

Hi!
Does anybody have updated version of Digital FX analyzer?
Or Dear coders please can you educate current version. Because it's not working, it's says GET NEW UPDATE!

Thank you!
Happy pipping to all!!!:)

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
Hi!
Does anybody have updated version of Digital FX analyzer?
Or Dear coders please can you educate current version. Because it's not working, it's says GET NEW UPDATE!

Thank you!
Happy pipping to all!!!:)
link in first post updated :)

Thanks
Mj

H

hermes

The indicator is in navigator, custom indicators but does not attach to chart. Is there a special procedure? I even restarted computer. Dead.
Thanks Hermes

jasik84

I don't know what is the problem. When I attached it showed me all info about preferred currency cross. Very useful indicator. Shows support and resistance and recommendation for buy and sell area with targets. Please, anybody can educate it?

H

hermes

The version 2.3 is completely different story. Are there some instructions or manual how to read it properly?
P.S. This gif looks nice clean. My is full of some funny letters disturbing the chart. Like OOOO UUUUUAAAAA even worse.
Hermes

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
The version 2.3 is completely different story. Are there some instructions or manual how to read it properly?
P.S. This gif looks nice clean. My is full of some funny letters disturbing the chart. Like OOOO UUUUUAAAAA even worse.
Hermes
I well tray to update it to english V , I am not sure if the coder well do .

one to one coaching