Aurix Exchange

DiNapoli ea

Hello,
I share dinapoli ea but its not work for me (no trades). Anybody can check the ea and fix problem???

Attachments

• Dinapoli_EA.mq4
    13.7 KB · Views: 1

yasir9757

Can you share your bt? (only results)

i tested it on EurUsd and GbpUsd 1H, it sure has a nice entry and more winning trades than losing ones, however the losing ones are way larger that wipes the previous made profit which leads to losing the starting capital at one point down the test.

i think putting a fixed stop loss may help, let me adjust the code and see what i get if i get anything interesting I'll post back.

bluepanther

i tested it on EurUsd and GbpUsd 1H, it sure has a nice entry and more winning trades than losing ones, however the losing ones are way larger that wipes the previous made profit which leads to losing the starting capital at one point down the test.

i think putting a fixed stop loss may help, let me adjust the code and see what i get if i get anything interesting I'll post back.

So... nothing interesting?

I would be curious to know either way. Please post your results after your modifications, whether good or bad: Ea updates, backtests, or anything else!

Aurix Exchange