(Discuss) Best 60 Seconds Binary Options Indicators for 2014

Hello traders. I have come to realise there are sooo many 60 seconds indicators out there and every one has its own ups and downs. Some are good for trading currency pairs, others for commodities and others for all. We agree that there is no holy grail, but there are strategies and systems which when combined results to profitable trades.

I am starting this thread to allow everyone who has such, to share their strategies and if possible to share their systems so that we can assist all newbies and others who still have not found working strategies.

I am calling on all binary traders to contribute the indicator they consider most profitable (in the long run) when trading for 60 seconds. Be ready to teach others how you use your indicators. I will give an example by the system I use.

I use a commercial system which the rules of this forum don't allow me to share here but will use it as an example. I trade with 5% of my capital in each trade and trade for two to three hours per day London session.

I trade 6 currency pairs (this has to do with the comfortability) and avoid news like plague. They indicator has simple rules, you get an arrow + alert, you wait for next candle to open, then you take the trade for 60 seconds. I am an emotional trader so most of the time I am hesitant to enter trades and I miss them completely. Am still working on that though :eek:

My winnings last week was out of 32 trades was winning 26, lost 4, and two were ATM. Here is a screenshot of my trading time yesterday.
Price Action.PNG

Guys please share your strategies. Lets help each other out. If you have a successful 60 seconds strategy please share it here. Please post only the indicator you have used and know it works. Thank you.

Dickson

anil

I also think that we could stay in desenvoler unite to something that really works, I really liked the idea of making a astalunha indiador to predict the next candle.
Can not we get the indicators that we have more success and join everyone for an alert safely to the next candle? using filters each.

I've been testing one we could add a warning when they reach these levels and put other filters if necessary.

print 1.png

anil

staff, I had escrecever again because many spelling errors, because I'm using google translator ja I'm Brazilian.

I apologize, I could not erase the previous.

anil

I also think that we could come together to develop something that actually works, I really liked the idea of making a Castalunha indciador to predict the next candle.
Can not we get the indicators that have most successfully and join everyone for an alert safely to the next candle? Using filters each.

I've been testing one we could add a warning when they reach these levels and put other filters if needed to make it more accurate.

I also think that we could come together to develop something that actually works, I really liked the idea of making a Castalunha indciador to predict the next candle.
Can not we get the indicators that have most successfully and join everyone for an alert safely to the next candle? Using filters each.

I've been testing one we could add a warning when they reach these levels and put other filters if needed to make it more accurate.
I appreciate the nobility of your idea felipemarkes. It would be really great idea to develop that kind of indicator and have everyone contribute.

But, I started this thread for people to share fully developed systems that they use. And preferably, systems they use in trading real accounts. It is meant to point all people seeking to find a good indicator that is already verified, not under development. An indicator they can readily adopt in their real accounts. Got the idea?

Let us make this thread distinct by only sharing working indicators.
Now please people, start sharing. We know there are some of us who trade profitably with ready to share systems. Lets share

anil

I found interesting this strategy, some Russians say they are having great success with it.
to this strategy available for free to anyone who signs up, I tried, I could not put the finishing cadatro when asked to put the characters.
if someone can download and make available for testing here.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

listen to my word frend don't trade 60sec binary if not u ll be looser , when u trade 1 min u ll loose money in one min
i suggest to do more than 5min expiry if u wanna play

listen to my word frend don't trade 60sec binary if not u ll be looser , when u trade 1 min u ll loose money in one min
i suggest to do more than 5min expiry if u wanna play
I have traded 1 min profitably for around three months now and I withdraw every two weeks from 24options. What you have to remember is get a solid strategy, and work with discipline.

In binary, the question is always simple. Will price be higher or lower than it is now? Regardless of the expiry, we are all trying to answer that question correctly. Markets are unpredictable at all TFs in my opinion and the less time you are in the market the better for you.

So I agree with you my friend, yes trading 60 seconds is very risky, but its not a loosing game. I am sure there are a lot of people doing it successfully too.

I found interesting this strategy, some Russians say they are having great success with it.
to this strategy available for free to anyone who signs up, I tried, I could not put the finishing cadatro when asked to put the characters.
if someone can download and make available for testing here.

Thank you felipe. It is not available for download though.. Do you trade with this indicator?

5 mins test

5 mins test

hey dickson, I sent you a pm and you said you will give it a try on 5 minute trades. How did it go? still waiting for your results

hey dickson, I sent you a pm and you said you will give it a try on 5 minute trades. How did it go? still waiting for your results
Sorry mate, I thought i posted yesterday :p .

trial.PNG

It seems to work well on 5 minute trades too. The first trade where I lost was my mistake. I was trading on a 1 minute chart instead of 5M.

And here is the link you asked for opening a free demo at market options. You will only need to verify your phone number nothing else.

Good luck

I have a question to everyone, is it that you guys don't trade binary options, or you don't have working indicators or are you that too mean to share your working setups? I asked those of you who have systems they can share to post here and no one has. Let us help if we can.

apology for the request to you-
this strategy claims a 90% success rate is the indicator gann hilo and a moving average of 3 periods, when crossed, is also used for confirmation one macd and rsi custom when the macd and rsi come from an area of overbought or oversold you look when crossing the moving average gann hilo to enter a opcions expiration to 60 seconds, indicators and strategy are at this website is in Spanish,
, named estrategia mosca 90% aciertos, watch it to see what you think.

neozbr i sent you a pm.
[MENTION=135091]rosa[/MENTION], thank you. Mosca seems to be a great strategy. But from the videos he trades only 30seconds. He does prove the system is good for that session. The only question is how does it fare over time? Is it consistent because that matters a lot. Also clarify whether it is a 30 seconds or 60 second strategy. If you have used it please provide us with this information.

jessica girl from Argentina, is the creator of this strategy that operates in 60 seconds with very good results in the video does not lose any and Niko the owner of the web vivirdeopcionesbinarias.com, adapts to the expiration of 30 seconds, but was created originally for 60 seconds, I'm sorry my English is not good, I'm using the translator

jessica girl from Argentina, is the creator of this strategy that operates in 60 seconds with very good results in the video does not lose any and Niko the owner of the web vivirdeopcionesbinarias.com, adapts to the expiration of 30 seconds, but was created originally for 60 seconds, I'm sorry my English is not good, I'm using the translator
Thanks for the interesting strategy but could you give the exact rules because I do not understand Spanish in the video. I looked at the video but some things are not clear.