(Discuss) Best 60 Seconds Binary Options Indicators for 2014

Thank you egalfighter for that. How accurate is the indicator? can you please tell me how i can contact the owners, i would like to get it too
This is how it looks

You must be registered for see images attach
Hello members, for some reason, Our system is pinging us, that both of your are the same person. Surely you would not be doing that and trying to promote this system like dickson was doing. Please be careful on this.

Peachy
Editor and Chief

Crim

Just again said. If this indi is that much accurate then why is the developer selling it ?? Can hear some alert again - promotion and marketing of some material

Be careful

tele

........ for some reason, Our system is pinging us, that both of your are the same person.......
Maybe its because your system is high on some drugs?? :rolleyes:

NO better yet. a power trip. I was trying to be nice and you had to be a smart @ss. So set your butt out 30 days and then come back and say something again.

Peachy
Editor and Chief

azman25

......trying to promote this system like dickson was doing. Please be careful on this.

Peachy
Editor and Chief

Hey Peachy, you keep saying I was promoting a system I don't know why. When someone wants to advertise, do you think they would forget to mention the name of the system they are trying to promote? Or make it easier for target buyers to buy the thing? Now you guys are accussing me of promoting a system that you did not even know its name or where to get it. Again you are telling me I can tell you Its name because it is not prohibited. Maybe the reason I did not want to say its name was because that would be advertising it and then you would have found something to burn me at the stake for right?

Anyway, now you have its name, its called Trader's Tool, and good luck finding any information about it anywhere. I find it disturbing that you guys opt to point fingers at one another, rather than contribute other strategies that can actually help [MENTION=95608]Crim[/MENTION].

azman25

Hi mates,

I am having a few hiccups with my system settings, its only allowing connection from som UK users only. But I am working on it and will share as soon as I have it working. I don't see the need to share a broken system.

For the moment I need a few people from the UK to test it for me. If you reside in the UK and are willing to test it contact me.
Thanks for offering this system. I want to test it too, maybe you can share with others here??

Hey Peachy, you keep saying I was promoting a system I don't know why. When someone wants to advertise, do you think they would forget to mention the name of the system they are trying to promote? Or make it easier for target buyers to buy the thing? Now you guys are accussing me of promoting a system that you did not even know its name or where to get it. Again you are telling me I can tell you Its name because it is not prohibited. Maybe the reason I did not want to say its name was because that would be advertising it and then you would have found something to burn me at the stake for right?

Anyway, now you have its name, its called Trader's Tool, and good luck finding any information about it anywhere. I find it disturbing that you guys opt to point fingers at one another, rather than contribute other strategies that can actually help [MENTION=95608]Crim[/MENTION].
You find it disturbing, however you were not the one to provide the name. That is the part that is disturbing. Back to the basis if you came into the forum as you first started, you were asking questions. You were wanting to improve or discuss systems. You started out with a one sided discussion. How can anybody discuss or give input on something they cannot hold. You were taking, you were in control and as other people read. At a certain point, you never shared, showed or provided anything about your system. But you commented on others input. That rapidly let them to believe, you were doing one of 2 things. Either just leading them on and would never share, which is what people are here for, or you were leading them to believe that you that you were promoting and trying to sell.

It has nothing about US period. If you spent enough time in the forum. I personally have opened 2 threads that are specifically blacklisted. Yeah took some heat from the creators, but here is the rules, the people that communicate in those threads know they better not post anything in the forum that is copyrighted. Now we cannot control what you do with your friends and forum members be it pm's or email that we cannot control. We merely moderate the forum. But the name of a system cannot be copyrighted except that you cannot create a system and use somebody else's name.

We had no problem with you discussing it. However, I would think it again would have been a one sided discussion IE, hey my system does this, or it did that or it is showing this, what do you think, well I do not have it, what YOU are saying it great, but I do not have the system, so I can not confirm or deny what you are saying, because I DO NOT HAVE It. That is all the Mod's were saying.

If somebody does not want to purchase a system, we have no control over that. But you need to be very specific. Remember you are talking to people from all over the world, To the point is the best method of communication until you have established a relationship. If you cannot share or you are not willing to share, there is no problem with that. But tell them point blank, I cannot or will not share. then they have no doubt and are free to stay and talk about it.

Perhaps this clears things up. Even more, it appears that at least one other person does have the same system, then with 2 you have a conversation and you can and should continue your thread. It is very simple. But I think the biggest problem was that you did not from the beginning name your system. I will give you a example. My main system based on algorithms and alarms is call SELIOUX VII. I know you will not hear read or find anything on it anywhere. I cannot and will not share. why, because, I log into the system, I do not have the code and it resides on a hosted Server and I merely can look at the screen. It signals, and that is it. does not trade, hedge or paint pretty pictures. It is a calculating machine. If it signals and I am not logged in. I get a email and text. Then I choose to either log in or ignore, but it is expensive, and I manually have to trade it, just like the banks do. So, It would be useless for me to start a thread because I would have 9 million questions asked, and other than I tell them every tick and what every move and sound and visual item is, Nobody would even start to have a clue.

So, Dickson, If you would like to continue, no problem, but be up front with the people, and if you think you were being, when a moderator comes in and starts asking questions openly in the forum and not with a pm, just remember one thing about the forum, somebody had complained.

No problem

Peachy
Editor and Chief

azman25

Thank you Peachy for the explanation, I think I was getting too defensive to realize that i am the one who caused the confusion. I cannot edit my first post so I will try to explain what i meant and hopefully clear the air here.........

The system I use is called the Trader's tool, and unfortunately it cannot be shared. If you open it on another mt4 it says system locked. However I did not start this thread to discuss that system, I just used it as an example to those who wish to share their system. I intended it such that you dont only share your system, but also educate users on how to use it and how much success to expect from the system.

I started this thread to allow people to discuss and share the strategies they use in real trading so that others can learn and maybe adopt their system. So instead of browsing all the forums and millions of threads looking for a good systems, they can find a filtered thread of systems that are used by actual traders. Something they can readily adopt and start trading too.

I hope I am now clearer and I apologize if I caused confusion. It was not intentional.

Have a successful day and LETS SHARE!!

georgeand29

the dickson you have to share the system,because without posting results without screenshots without the webiste it is like spam. Don't do that . If you really interested to help others with your strategy then please post the indicators here or sent them to pm who have requested you,

tele

Yaaay!! My first $24800 made in one month
Hello boys and girls. After getting banned for trying some dry humor I decided to focus on my trades. I started this year with only one goal, make binary trading my career. I have struggled with discipline, anxiety, frustrations and constantly getting hammered by the markets and brokers. I was even at a point where i thought there is no way binary options work. I persisted though and focused on my trades. After almost three months of doing nothing else but perfecting on just one strategy, guess what.....I made my first withdrawal. Yaaay!! My first $24800 made in one month from 24options. This is the beginning of a great year.

All the best pals. Keep struggling but most importantly, focus on creating your strategy

skillset

Hello boys and girls. After getting banned for trying some dry humor I decided to focus on my trades. I started this year with only one goal, make binary trading my career. I have struggled with discipline, anxiety, frustrations and constantly getting hammered by the markets and brokers. I was even at a point where i thought there is no way binary options work. I persisted though and focused on my trades. After almost three months of doing nothing else but perfecting on just one strategy, guess what.....I made my first withdrawal. Yaaay!! My first $24800 made in one month from 24options. This is the beginning of a great year.

All the best pals. Keep struggling but most importantly, focus on creating your strategy

cant you share ur strategy with us plz ??

tele

Its not more of a strategy that a struggle with discipline and focus. You will learn that you can only be successful in binary trading if you are hard on yourself when you trade DineshCooray. Otherwise what i can share is a story of my personal struggle, not a strategy

obxtrader

DAAAMN! egealfighter you gonna have to share your secret. I have struggled with binary. please pm me

azman25

I am thinking of starting a skype group for all traders who want to learn together and trade together. If you are interested please pm me your skype username. We shall be covering 60 second trades and sometimes 5 minute trades. [MENTION=138022]egelfighter[/MENTION], it would be an honor for you to join us

kevRam

I am thinking of starting a skype group for all traders who want to learn together and trade together. If you are interested please pm me your skype username. We shall be covering 60 second trades and sometimes 5 minute trades. [MENTION=138022]egelfighter[/MENTION], it would be an honor for you to join us
Dickson, will you share your strategy on this sharing forum?