one to one coaching

(Discuss) Best 60 Seconds Binary Options Indicators for 2014

azman25

Thank you Peachy for the explanation, I think I was getting too defensive to realize that i am the one who caused the confusion. I cannot edit my first post so I will try to explain what i meant and hopefully clear the air here.........

The system I use is called the Trader's tool, and unfortunately it cannot be shared. If you open it on another mt4 it says system locked. However I did not start this thread to discuss that system, I just used it as an example to those who wish to share their system. I intended it such that you dont only share your system, but also educate users on how to use it and how much success to expect from the system.

I started this thread to allow people to discuss and share the strategies they use in real trading so that others can learn and maybe adopt their system. So instead of browsing all the forums and millions of threads looking for a good systems, they can find a filtered thread of systems that are used by actual traders. Something they can readily adopt and start trading too.

I hope I am now clearer and I apologize if I caused confusion. It was not intentional.

Have a successful day and LETS SHARE!!

georgeand29

the dickson you have to share the system,because without posting results without screenshots without the webiste it is like spam. Don't do that . If you really interested to help others with your strategy then please post the indicators here or sent them to pm who have requested you,

tele

Yaaay!! My first $24800 made in one month
Hello boys and girls. After getting banned for trying some dry humor I decided to focus on my trades. I started this year with only one goal, make binary trading my career. I have struggled with discipline, anxiety, frustrations and constantly getting hammered by the markets and brokers. I was even at a point where i thought there is no way binary options work. I persisted though and focused on my trades. After almost three months of doing nothing else but perfecting on just one strategy, guess what.....I made my first withdrawal. Yaaay!! My first $24800 made in one month from 24options. This is the beginning of a great year.

All the best pals. Keep struggling but most importantly, focus on creating your strategy

skillset

Hello boys and girls. After getting banned for trying some dry humor I decided to focus on my trades. I started this year with only one goal, make binary trading my career. I have struggled with discipline, anxiety, frustrations and constantly getting hammered by the markets and brokers. I was even at a point where i thought there is no way binary options work. I persisted though and focused on my trades. After almost three months of doing nothing else but perfecting on just one strategy, guess what.....I made my first withdrawal. Yaaay!! My first $24800 made in one month from 24options. This is the beginning of a great year.

All the best pals. Keep struggling but most importantly, focus on creating your strategy

cant you share ur strategy with us plz ??

tele

Its not more of a strategy that a struggle with discipline and focus. You will learn that you can only be successful in binary trading if you are hard on yourself when you trade DineshCooray. Otherwise what i can share is a story of my personal struggle, not a strategy

obxtrader

DAAAMN! egealfighter you gonna have to share your secret. I have struggled with binary. please pm me

azman25

I am thinking of starting a skype group for all traders who want to learn together and trade together. If you are interested please pm me your skype username. We shall be covering 60 second trades and sometimes 5 minute trades. [MENTION=138022]egelfighter[/MENTION], it would be an honor for you to join us

kevRam

I am thinking of starting a skype group for all traders who want to learn together and trade together. If you are interested please pm me your skype username. We shall be covering 60 second trades and sometimes 5 minute trades. [MENTION=138022]egelfighter[/MENTION], it would be an honor for you to join us
Dickson, will you share your strategy on this sharing forum?

azman25

[MENTION=75400]andrepd2013[/MENTION] [MENTION=140998]winzor[/MENTION] Please read through the thread. [MENTION=138022]egelfighter[/MENTION] kindly reply to my pm.

azman25

[MENTION=75400]andrepd2013[/MENTION] [MENTION=140998]winzor[/MENTION] Please read through the thread. [MENTION=138022]egelfighter[/MENTION] kindly reply to my pm.

Craft

Hi [MENTION=138130]2for2[/MENTION],
there is not much information available about this indicator. Its called Trader's Tool and is developt by a group of four people. They do not offer demo or trial with their indicator and are very reluctant to sell it to others. after you buy they will tell you not to talk about it in forums and sites. they dont have a website. If you use it on another computer it will say locked and will not give signals. I have been using it for backtesting and it is good although it has few false signals too, it is not 100% accurate but no indicator is anyway.

the rules of entry are simple, it gives you a arrow and then you prepare to trade with your broker for the next 1 minute candle. when candle about to finish it gives you a sound signal and you enter the trade. It is not repaint
Where can I find pricing information for this tool?

azman25

Hi guys. I hope all of you are safe and staying in green.

I am sorry about all the un-replied PMs I will try and answer all of them in time. I have been busy recently only trading 2 days a week.

A word of caution though, Traders Tool has NO website so treat any links of people claiming that it has or even posting links with care. If you wish to acquire the indicator you send a mail to the developers and if you are lucky they will sell it to you.

About the Skype group, I was hoping egelfighter would help us manage it but he declined that. I hope i will be available soon so that we can trade together, I have so much to share and learn and am sure most of you do too.

regards
D

mkowa

... If you wish to acquire the indicator you send a mail to the developers and if you are lucky they will sell it to you.
I read the whole thread over and over again. There is no chance of get in contact with the developers as there is no name or mail address! If this i such a secret you should not have posted it in ! Please give the mail address.
Thank you in advance!

one to one coaching