(Discuss) Best 60 Seconds Binary Options Indicators for 2014

[MENTION=75400]andrepd2013[/MENTION] [MENTION=140998]winzor[/MENTION] Please read through the thread. [MENTION=138022]egelfighter[/MENTION] kindly reply to my pm.

[MENTION=75400]andrepd2013[/MENTION] [MENTION=140998]winzor[/MENTION] Please read through the thread. [MENTION=138022]egelfighter[/MENTION] kindly reply to my pm.

Hi [MENTION=138130]2for2[/MENTION],
there is not much information available about this indicator. Its called Trader's Tool and is developt by a group of four people. They do not offer demo or trial with their indicator and are very reluctant to sell it to others. after you buy they will tell you not to talk about it in forums and sites. they dont have a website. If you use it on another computer it will say locked and will not give signals. I have been using it for backtesting and it is good although it has few false signals too, it is not 100% accurate but no indicator is anyway.

the rules of entry are simple, it gives you a arrow and then you prepare to trade with your broker for the next 1 minute candle. when candle about to finish it gives you a sound signal and you enter the trade. It is not repaint
Where can I find pricing information for this tool?

Hi guys. I hope all of you are safe and staying in green.

I am sorry about all the un-replied PMs I will try and answer all of them in time. I have been busy recently only trading 2 days a week.

A word of caution though, Traders Tool has NO website so treat any links of people claiming that it has or even posting links with care. If you wish to acquire the indicator you send a mail to the developers and if you are lucky they will sell it to you.

About the Skype group, I was hoping egelfighter would help us manage it but he declined that. I hope i will be available soon so that we can trade together, I have so much to share and learn and am sure most of you do too.

regards
D

... If you wish to acquire the indicator you send a mail to the developers and if you are lucky they will sell it to you.
I read the whole thread over and over again. There is no chance of get in contact with the developers as there is no name or mail address! If this i such a secret you should not have posted it in
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
! Please give the mail address.
Thank you in advance!

I read the whole thread over and over again. There is no chance of get in contact with the developers as there is no name or mail address! If this i such a secret you should not have posted it in
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
! Please give the mail address.
Thank you in advance!
If you want to buy the indicator you can ask for the contacts of the owners in private messages, i think i have said that in one of the posts. If they had a website i would post it here but they don't and I can't post their email addresses on a forum

Hi Dickson.
I can't pm you because I didn't write 5 posts.
Can I pm me about the owner's email address?
I want to contact with the owner.

Dickson i cannot manage a skype group. first i dont even see the need of a trading group, every person trades different and what works for me may not work for everyone. I try to focus in the 2 or 3 hours i trade and avoid all distractions as much as possible. Two hours, concentrated on the charts and the indicator.

Managing a group especially during that trading time is a kind of shift in my attention and that is how you end up losing in binary trading. Having distractions so am sorry but I had to decline. Its easy trading on your own when you develop the confidence you need, when you learn to trust yourself and no one ever learns that through a group. If you want to help people just tell them to get one indicator that is somehow predictable, focus on learning how to trade with it and stick to it.

E.F

Except dickson and egelfighter, is there anyone here who got Trader's Tool through email after paying for 200 dollars?
I paid for 200 dollrs last week but after last weekend he replied that he returns to his homeland and sends to Trader's Tool, I didn't get yet any reply.

freddieforex

Banned Users
60 Seconds strategy is definitely the best way to Earn huge profits in short time. And here binary trading is unique and exceptional than Forex. We can make even 85% profits of our investment trading 60 seconds options. Its good for me that CToption also offers 60 seconds options for its clients.
Let's stick with one username and cease flooding us with your crap spam. Instead of spamming the forum, you need to see Peachy and pay for advertising on this forum.

Since then I emalied Trader's Tools developer many times, he didn't yet answer and I didn't yet get Trader's Tool.
Dickson. Where are you?
You really bought Trader's Tool?
Trader's Tool developer must be a scammer. Take cautious.