one to one coaching

(Discuss) Best 60 Seconds Binary Options Indicators for 2014

azman25

I read the whole thread over and over again. There is no chance of get in contact with the developers as there is no name or mail address! If this i such a secret you should not have posted it in ! Please give the mail address.
Thank you in advance!
If you want to buy the indicator you can ask for the contacts of the owners in private messages, i think i have said that in one of the posts. If they had a website i would post it here but they don't and I can't post their email addresses on a forum

bjk31

Hi Dickson.
I can't pm you because I didn't write 5 posts.
Can I pm me about the owner's email address?
I want to contact with the owner.

tele

Dickson i cannot manage a skype group. first i dont even see the need of a trading group, every person trades different and what works for me may not work for everyone. I try to focus in the 2 or 3 hours i trade and avoid all distractions as much as possible. Two hours, concentrated on the charts and the indicator.

Managing a group especially during that trading time is a kind of shift in my attention and that is how you end up losing in binary trading. Having distractions so am sorry but I had to decline. Its easy trading on your own when you develop the confidence you need, when you learn to trust yourself and no one ever learns that through a group. If you want to help people just tell them to get one indicator that is somehow predictable, focus on learning how to trade with it and stick to it.

E.F

bjk31

Except dickson and egelfighter, is there anyone here who got Trader's Tool through email after paying for 200 dollars?
I paid for 200 dollrs last week but after last weekend he replied that he returns to his homeland and sends to Trader's Tool, I didn't get yet any reply.

freddieforex

Banned Users
60 Seconds strategy is definitely the best way to Earn huge profits in short time. And here binary trading is unique and exceptional than Forex. We can make even 85% profits of our investment trading 60 seconds options. Its good for me that CToption also offers 60 seconds options for its clients.
Let's stick with one username and cease flooding us with your crap spam. Instead of spamming the forum, you need to see Peachy and pay for advertising on this forum.

bjk31

Since then I emalied Trader's Tools developer many times, he didn't yet answer and I didn't yet get Trader's Tool.
Dickson. Where are you?
You really bought Trader's Tool?
Trader's Tool developer must be a scammer. Take cautious.

jef

BTW, my post does not repaint. And should be considered for any type of trading.

jef

mkowa

Dear binaryextreme,

I tested your system and can not confirm the 90% accuracy. I made an EA for MT4 Binary Options (NoaFX) and forwardtested. They have 80% payout and the system is losing.

You must be registered for see images attach

To make it work rename the Indi to "Gann.ex4".

imi2

Trading with 60 sec timeframe is merely a suicide unless you trade on news. But still it is riskier and not recommended for new traders, they should try longer timeframes.

deadsoul

mario777;n2343953 said:
Deadsoul why your thread is gone? Many thanks for scamming us.
thread gone because new MODs here delete it...sacm you ..don't think so dear...you got what you want...other wise you wont find me here...

mario777

deadsoul;n2344064 said:
thread gone because new MODs here delete it...sacm you ..don't think so dear...you got what you want...other wise you wont find me here...
they delete it because its scam. your indicator dont work as you describe.

one to one coaching