Aurix Exchange

Discuss: Forex Master Method

saivenkat

Hi all..

Today i got a mail about the Forex Master Method..which is supposed to be released on First June..
Hmm.. lot of Hype created for it , "that this is going to become the Secret Weapon of the Super-Wealthy Traders."

As i clicked the link in the mail it lead to a sign up page, but then i did not do it..

I little bit of hunch i have, the way its given importance... Why restricted to 750 copies.. If its going to a "Secret Weapon" why to market, than to keep himself for filling his/her Coffers. :confused:

Your Views in the regard ?

Regards
Saivenkat

I also got this email from Russ.....This is the same person how created forex rebellion...so i wonder wil this be good or also a hyped up system

saivenkat

Yep, the same person... but then IMO, i rate forex rebellion as good enough,as my heart disagrees to rate anything above good to Forex rebellion. And to this new system in discussion..my heart inclines more to be a suspicious .. as i said above.. (why i suspect this to be a hyped up one is that why to restrict with limited copies...;)

forex rebellion? That good? looks like it didn't perform well during choppy market, as almost all the trend following systems.

JoeyButawipo

Russ Horn

Russ Horn

I too bought and used Forex Rebellion but kept finding it producing too few good trades and lots of losses in comparison. Perhaps I need to filter it a bit to work with the trend more.
However, I have had emails from Russ about his latest product, and I feel that the limited copies does smell a bit fishy.
I do like Russ' products and feel they are well designed with plenty of instruction and backup. So I'll be eager to see what this can do.
I do not use FR at the moment but it's still there if I want to dabble.

maximo

Yes I concur about the 750 limited printed copies
as they termed.

Are they really going to be printed or is this deceptive newvo sales speak for electronic download? :rolleyes:

blackstream

Forex Master

Forex Master

Guys

By limiting production to 750 copies is a simple marketing trick to create the demand and hence purchase by traders looking for the next big thing or the elusive holy grail. It is a simple appeal to the greed and desire of human nature to "have" it-whatever it is and hoping that they are the lucky ones to get their hands on a limited supply of something.

By signing up, Russ is giving away a few free tools-nothing spectacular, but it simple selling tactics to hook you into following emails and the release of the product on 1 June.

jeremy

Guys

By limiting production to 750 copies is a simple marketing trick to create the demand and hence purchase by traders looking for the next big thing or the elusive holy grail. It is a simple appeal to the greed and desire of human nature to "have" it-whatever it is and hoping that they are the lucky ones to get their hands on a limited supply of something.

By signing up, Russ is giving away a few free tools-nothing spectacular, but it simple selling tactics to hook you into following emails and the release of the product on 1 June.

I must say I am tempted.....hope I can fight the urge and save myself some cash. Unless someone wants to go splits? :)

maximo

Well, it's gone live!

"There will only ever be 750 copies of this course"

if they know the market half as well as their marketing then
i would beg to differ about that statement :p

maximo

It's a $999 single payment or 2 x $650 2 months.

DVD's and printed manuals delivered to your door.

Good luck!

Ormazd

This so called Master Method uses Forex Rebellion entries. I've just checked all trade videos on sales page and compared them to Rebellion entries. And they pretty much the same. This thing was founded by another trader from another site. And i confirm it. I haven't seen the Method, but such coincides are very suspicious. Well system with such hype can't be some secret Method. I was truly hoping, that this course will bring something new. But hope is not for Forex.
And indeed best system is, that which created by you.

P.S. If only someone will put some screenshot with indies from this Method to confirm my suspicion. And i almost wanted to try it for 1000 usd. :)

maximo

This so called Master Method uses Forex Rebellion entries. I've just checked all trade videos on sales page and compared them to Rebellion entries. And they pretty much the same. This thing was founded by another trader from another site. And i confirm it. I haven't seen the Method, but such coincides are very suspicious. Well system with such hype can't be some secret Method. I was truly hoping, that this course will bring something new. But hope is not for Forex.
And indeed best system is, that which created by you.

P.S. If only someone will put some screenshot with indies from this Method to confirm my suspicion. And i almost wanted to try it for 1000 usd. :)

I can confirm the entries are Forex Rebellion entries.
All of them using the same signal is no coincidence.

The 2 indicators that he hid from everyone would have
given it away that essentially it is the same repackaged
system. Those indicators would be the QQE Adv 1, 8, 3
and Stoch 8, 3, 3. The donchian channel would have
determined the exit level.

I can also understand why questions of the system went
unanswered while the marketing push goes ahead and
that is his greatest concern.

Go figure, relabelled with maybe a couple of enhancements
and a lot of fluff added for marketing.

There are still more losses than wins.

It's amusing to see the advertising say that robots don't