one to one coaching

(Discuss) Hunter Super Profit EA for FREE

M Adil Ali

Hi guyz I want to share and introduce new amazing Forex robot that you can test for FREE on demo accounts as long as you want. The statement for analysing you can download through this if anyone interested in this EA please pm me I will tell you how to get it and test for free.

This is the most high-quality robot! It has unique indicators, by which to assess the current situation in the market and the dynamics of price movement of the selected currency pair. Hunter expects the glut or scarcity of the market orders, and then decides to open an order to buy or sell.

The main advantage of this robot in its ability to withstand very strong price movement. How much would the price did not move in the same direction it anyway, sooner or later, and it is enough minimal movement in the opposite direction, for a profit and closing any previously opened orders! We recommend to run the robot on two currency pairs GBPUSD and EURUSD.

Here is the statement on real account to download press

falconwest

Hi guyz I want to introduce new amazing Forex robot that you can test for FREE on demo accounts. And if you will like it you can puchase it or use for free on specfic broker. If anyone interested in this robot please pm me I will send you the statement for analysing . I dont know how to upload it here ((. The profit of this robot in aggressive manner more than 20% a month .
This kind of posting is not allowed. If you want to share something then upload it at sendspace.com and provide the link here for users, otherwise this post will be deleted and you will be banned for spamming, thx.

M Adil Ali

Closed transactions for today .

Closed transactions for today .

Today closed transactions of Hunter Super Profit EA .

You must be registered for see images attach

M Adil Ali

Hi Guyz today I told you how to run for Free Hunter Super Profit EA for testing on demo accounts because to run it on real account you have to buy activation key or if you want to run it for free you have to open real account on specific broker. I reccomend first to test it on demo to adjust different settings appropriate to you. All settings I will write in my threads because I have firs to translate from russian . Creators and support for this EA are russian programists . But If you will have questions ask me . Step by step instructions I will write in next thread.

sater

Watching the statement I realized that this kind of EA sooner or later is going to kill your account. Lot sizes vary from 0.1 to 16.78 lots!!!. Trading 16 lots on a 20.000 account without a predefined stop loss is very dangerous. Maybe the EA has a hidden way to close the trades but my feeling is that this is a pure martingale system.

M Adil Ali

First of all to download EA you have to go to creators site of this product through this .

Than write your e-mail address from the right and press green button. Go to your email inbox you will find a letter from "vsignale" confirm your subscription for newsletters and updates by pressing the link inside you will be redirected to another page.
In this page you will find big button at the center if you press on it you will download the robot already implemented on instaforex broker . If you want to test it on another broker you have to press the link "скачать" under the button and than to adjust it on your specific broker account. There are many robots inside you can test each of them. But I will told about specific one Hunter Super Profit. I recommend adjust it on EURUSD or GBPUSD or on both of them if your deposit is enough. Recomended minimum amount is 100$ or 10000 cents. When you first will run it setting window will open find "Type of MM" chose standart or agressive mode or whatever you want . Detailed setting description I will write on my next thread after translation.

Please comment if you successfully run the robot .

M Adil Ali

Maximum open orders for this EA is 10 or it up to you depend on your balance in setting you can choose how much orders to open but recommend not more than 10

falconwest

I reopened the thread as the thread owner agreed to upload the EA to sendspace.com for users to download, so users don't have to go to external sites to download this EA. But, it is still advised not to use this dangerous EA.

M Adil Ali

How to run Hunter Super Profit EA for FREE on Demo account .

First of all to download EA click the link

Run the app it will instal meta trader of instaforex broker with this EA . If you want to test it on another broker you have to press the link " " . Than download video it will show you how to run EA on your broker meta trader platform. Recommend to use 5 digit pricing brokers.There are many robots inside you can test each of them. But I will told about specific one Hunter Super Profit. I recommend adjust it on EURUSD or GBPUSD or on both of them if your deposit is enough. Reccomended minimum amount is 100$ or 10000 cents. When you first run the EA setting window will open find "Type of MM" chose standart or agressive mode or whatever you want. Just test it in different modes.

Please comment if you successfully run the robot . And comment what do you think about this EA who already using it .

M Adil Ali

Hi everybody here is of Hunter Super Profit EA for last 3 days any comments appreciated .

xpress

When we see you again and discuss about this EA ?

When we see you again and discuss about this EA ?

When we see you again and discuss about this EA ? As I see you are banned :(

xpress

I found his account on myfxbook, EA is working good till now. What do you think ?

dkmnailouvm

Discuss Hunter Super Profit EA for FREE

Discuss Hunter Super Profit EA for FREE

i would like to see the performance report also i would like to know that this isnt your first time or you are not a starter

Dear New Member, did you bother to read the dates of the last post that occured in this thread.

Now, really something that has not been posted to in over a year would not even be at the top of the forum post. So, You had to go looking for the that specific EA or something with a similar name. Then you expect somebody that did not follow up in over a year to provide you proof of anything and show you a performance report.

Really, Perhaps you need to rethink what you are doing.

Peachy

i would like to see the performance report also i would like to know that this isnt your first time or you are not a starter

freddieforex

Banned Users
Dear New Member, did you bother to read the dates of the last post that occured in this thread.

Peachy
This is an excellent point that Peachy is bringing to the attention of members. If you see a date that shows the last posting of over 6 months ago, this is a good indication that the system has crashed and died. I never look at threads that have no updated postings since it's obvious that the system is of no interest to members anymore and that it would be a total waste of my valuable time to read.

Please don't try to resurrect a thread that is no longer updated by asking questions such as dkmnailouvm did. If you have a question about the system, I suggest that you send a pm to the member and inquire about the system. Also, replying to a thread that is dead in most cases, does not get a reply back from the original thread starter. Use the pm system and lets leave the dead threads alone my friends.

one to one coaching