one to one coaching

Dixie 2010 scalper

H

hermes

Very successful scalper EA named after the developer Dr.Dixie. The problem is expiry in November 2010. If expert Mr.Stovedude could check what we can do with the restriction.
It is a tweak of FapTurbo, but much better.
Works best on EURUSD and EURGBP, TF 5M, because of the low spread but open to any pair with low spread (3-4 pips spread). Important: Time 21:00 to 1:00 + your broker offset. I heard that best time setting is Open: NY close, Close: 1H after Tokyo opens.
Important: password: forexisbiz
People make money on live accounts with it but you have to test it first on demo or when then on live micro account!
sd it could give you also an idea for your stuff.
Enjoy Hermes

Hello Hermes,

Here is a decompiled version I think it's the same EA. I have been testing on and off and it is always profitable.

EzBusiness

I am getting the following message:2010.09.24 14:47:33 dixie_scalp2010any5m EURUSD,M5: unknown ticket 1 for OrderClose function
Could someone know the reason for it?

stovedude

Probably a bug in the code. If the EA closes the trade or it closes some other way, it probably doesn't exit the loop, but tries to close it again. I'll look into it a little later and put MM and time filters in it also.

H

hermes

StoveDude, and don't forget to put the pie in it also. I like Pecan pie. Mnam, mnam. When the Dixie make my some money I will buy the EA a Pecan pie.
Dr. Dixie makes thousands of $$$ on live accounts. Trades a few pairs. He had to scratch off some advertisement which promised that it will make you a millionaire in year or so.
Waiting for the cockroaches free EA. That's for sure cockroaches like pies!
Thanks Hermes

stovedude

Here is the pie again, minus the whip cream:mad:. Actually, the EA already had the MM and Friday trade options, but they were disabled for some reason. It has everything FapTurbo had before, but most of the options are not available anymore. It would take a long time to unlock all of them, but a good pie is always worth the wait! :D Not sure I fixed the bug. Probably need a whip cream bug spray!

Attachments

crexsking

Here is the pie again, minus the whip cream:mad:. Actually, the EA already had the MM and Friday trade options, but they were disabled for some reason. It has everything FapTurbo had before, but most of the options are not available anymore. It would take a long time to unlock all of them, but a good pie is always worth the wait! :D Not sure I fixed the bug. Probably need a whip cream bug spray!
I also look at the code and I found it is in malaysian languages..
probably the coders are malaysian or something like they modified it from FapTurbo...
It just my cent...:p

regards,
crexsking

H

hermes

Dixie is from Malaysia. He has problem with English. Stovedude, what about a a dash of pepper spray on the pie? It would be pacific, because as I know it will not harm cockroaches, it will improve their circulation.

crexsking, why shouldn't the EA trade? How do you say in Malaysian language thank you Dixie or Danke Schon? That could be second password.
Hermes

stovedude

I take it that the EA won't trade on backtest? I'll check it out...

Hermes, you just can't kill a cockroach. Someone said that cockroaches must be the cleanest bugs on earth because you always find them in the bathtub.

crexsking

crexsking, why shouldn't the EA trade? How do you say in Malaysian language thank you Dixie or Danke Schon? That could be second password.
Hermes[/QUOTE]

Hi hermes,
i mean it wont work on backtest...
for thanks in malaysian language, it should be "Terima kasih Encik Dixie" or "Terima kasih Encik Danke Schon"...... :p

Password?... what password? where it is locate...:confused:

regards,:D
crexsking

centra

here

here

I take it that the EA won't trade on backtest? I'll check it out...

Hermes, you just can't kill a cockroach. Someone said that cockroaches must be the cleanest bugs on earth because you always find them in the bathtub.

find here

H

hermes

crexsking it is just joke. I joke if I have a successful trade and joke also if I have unsuccessful trade. It balances and keep me away from heart attacks.

Dixie claims that he makes in average $1,500/day but a guy told a story that he lost 100 pips because the EA traded during restricted time and that's the time when it is vulnerable!
Stovi, our royal programmer, can we check if the EA follows our settings or just ignores some? When I set it to open 22:00 pm and close to 2:00 am (broker +1 h) I want to be sure that the EA does not take part time jobs behind my back, especially when I am a sleep.
Good to know about the cockroaches cleanliness, I have to run to buy them some mini toothbrush and toothpaste and also some deodorant.
Thanks Hermes

stovedude

Cleanliness is next to godliness. Next, we will need to make converts with our cockroaches. I'm sure they need to be saved too.

Cresking, do you have any errors in the BT? If so, it maybe because of a 4/5 digit broker problem. Just quickly glanced at the code, and it looks like it doesn't handle the digit problem correctly, so when it places the SL and TP in the OrderModify, it is coded to place 60 SL and 20 TP in one section, which will end up as 6 SL and 2 TP for 5-digits. This will create errors, and there are probably problems in the original OrderSend parts. I'll try to take a look at it later, along with Hermes' questions. The fixed version from centra's post seems to just replace the SL with 0 and the TP with another variable, so I'm not sure that is the correct and safe way to handle things. I think it's just a matter of 4/5 digit handling, which is simple to fix. Maybe I need to check which version of FT is copied here.

centra

tips use this ea

tips use this ea

Cleanliness is next to godliness. Next, we will need to make converts with our cockroaches. I'm sure they need to be saved too.

Cresking, do you have any errors in the BT? If so, it maybe because of a 4/5 digit broker problem. Just quickly glanced at the code, and it looks like it doesn't handle the digit problem correctly, so when it places the SL and TP in the OrderModify, it is coded to place 60 SL and 20 TP in one section, which will end up as 6 SL and 2 TP for 5-digits. This will create errors, and there are probably problems in the original OrderSend parts. I'll try to take a look at it later, along with Hermes' questions. The fixed version from centra's post seems to just replace the SL with 0 and the TP with another variable, so I'm not sure that is the correct and safe way to handle things. I think it's just a matter of 4/5 digit handling, which is simple to fix. Maybe I need to check which version of FT is copied here.
hello all
maybe this will help.

this ea use sl 0
when ea has open, ea will not open again till previous OP closed.
so, if happen like, wait after one day.
if the open still not closed, set manual tp of the OP.
Then u can set another magic number in the ea, and ea will open again follow the system.

but remember.. use minimum margin.

just tips... :)

adil08

Dixie is from Malaysia. He has problem with English. Stovedude, what about a a dash of pepper spray on the pie? It would be pacific, because as I know it will not harm cockroaches, it will improve their circulation.

Hermes
He is from Indonesia not Malay

H

hermes

Thanks Adil08 it is good to know who screws my account. Stovi, adding some SL option would be clever. We don't want to have a PC crash with no SL, do we?
Hermes

stovedude

hello all
maybe this will help.

this ea use sl 0
when ea has open, ea will not open again till previous OP closed.
so, if happen like, wait after one day.
if the open still not closed, set manual tp of the OP.
Then u can set another magic number in the ea, and ea will open again follow the system.

but remember.. use minimum margin.

just tips... :)
Yes, this version has been altered to set 0 SL, whereas the original FT did not. Also, I goofed on my previous post. The EA tries to modify the order with a new SL price of 60.0000, not price +/- 60 pips, which is a huge error. Also the TP is 20.0000, which will of course generate errors and leave you with the original 0 SL. I'll try to fix it for you when I get back from my demanding business.

stovedude

This one should have SL and TP (according to the original FT). Still not sure if it works for 4/5 digit. Takes a long time to figure out the crazy variable names. Apparently, the scalper part will open trades outside of your chosen parameters, whereas the original FT had scalper trade times and a whole bunch of other options that have been modified or deleted altogether. Not sure we should mess with too much, otherwise we will have FT again.

Attachments

one to one coaching