one to one coaching

Murphy12

Initially I feel the need of forex teacher who can teach me how to trade and earn good but as per time passes and with my experience i learn lot and now I'm able to have earn money.

Do you have a teacher in forex now? If not,can we succeed without a teach in forex?
For me, at the moment, I am trading on myself. I learn by myself and trade by myself. But till now, I do not think I have been successful in forex now. Now I wish to get your opinions about whether I can succeed without a teacher in forex. In fact there is no successful in any business without a teacher and success requires study and learn and study needs teacher, so you must be looking for a teacher role models so that it can lemon you mind in the analysis and forex trading did not hear about someone succeeded without a teacher

it is very important to have teacher in forex because every day we are learning, also there are something’s that you can’t see but due to the fact that they have been in the trade for long they tend to see it and let you know it.
I am a new trader and actually I do not have a teacher. What I am doing to learn more about Forex trading is purely self-study. This includes visiting and reading articles in various Forex Web sites, signing up to different Forex forums, interacting with other traders in the community and doing a demo account. Somehow, I consider them as my teachers, in general, because I am learning a lot from them.

mumuy

Nice to hear that. I've been doing that for the past years, however, I want to learn more about the big trading secrets.

My forex teacher :

1. Google
2. Online Forum
3. Book

that's enough .
You don't need to buy some trading system or EA from scamer

That is Right. Google do I go long, Google do I go short, Google Where did my money go. Oh, I should have googled. I Understand. Buy Google next time. Yeah, That makes sense. LOL Sorry I forgot to google about why I should not trade with out with out proper teacher. Let me Google that.

Peachy 101

rickyv101

I am not very smart, some Website mention that 90% loser, If I can go back in time, I am sure that I will look for a good teacher, It takes more money and time to learn it yourself.
However, Who is good teacher?

Brumby

In order to deal with the question, one has to address two important preamble :

(i) the underlying critical success factors in trading ; and
(ii) how is a teacher meant to deliver on those factors.

Unless you have clarity on them, what is your point of reference and measurement?

marusyafx

If there was a decent teacher on forex I would save years of time to become professional trader. But unfortunately nobody wants to share with working strategies or even if you knew it you wouldn't use it because you don't know HOW to apply. So itt. is impossible to teach for successful trading, but to learn how it works and everything inside of it

antoinepascal

It depends.. All the information in forums articles books and especially videos is already a sort of a teacher. The only advantage live teachers have is that they can instantly answer direct questions.

newtrader7

You don't need a teacher in forex. You can learn all the basics online which is what I did. Then you start practicing with a small account until you find a system
which suits you and is profitable. Most of the time those who teach don't trade, or are not profitable. Don't lose your time finding a teacher, the best teacher
ultimately will be yourself.
Key point GoldenBoy88. However, this takes patience, discipline, and hard work - difficult for many people.

gerski

Lots of free information now is available online which serves as a teacher for me and i know for lots of traders as well.But ofcourse we respect for those who can afford to have their own mentror/teachers in which they can pay to have their forex learning.Thanks for the internet which makes life easier and convenient to learn about querries of forex and to learn more about forex.

kaito kid

I guess all readily available on the internet to learn forex either ebook, tutorial or educational videos. but it all depends on understanding the lessons given. I think better to have a teacher who could give lessons on how to live forex trading

freddieforex

Banned Users
If there was a decent teacher on forex I would save years of time to become professional trader. But unfortunately nobody wants to share with working strategies or even if you knew it you wouldn't use it because you don't know HOW to apply. So itt. is impossible to teach for successful trading, but to learn how it works and everything inside of it
Actually incorrect... there are many people willing to teach people how to successfully trade the forex. Just because you don't know any doesn't mean they don't exist. Let's not assume when posting.

It depends.. All the information in forums articles books and especially videos is already a sort of a teacher. The only advantage live teachers have is that they can instantly answer direct questions.
Another incorrect assumption. Mentors can do a lot more than answer direct questions. I mentored many people that have become successful traders and I did more than just answer questions. Please post responsibly on this forum.

jonnywolf

I think you do need a teacher. In every field you have to spend time learning how to do it via someone elses method before you can branch out on your own.

one to one coaching