freddieforex

Banned Users
this is not possible to become success in forex trading without a teacher
It is possible to be successful trading the forex without a mentor but it's my belief that if you want to have a better chance of being successful, you should seek a mentor. Does this make sense?

Wein

Not sure why you assume this. A mentor is needed if you want to have a greater chance to learn and succeed in trading new guy.
Forex is self learned mostly and whatever learned by self will lead to assume as correct/true until otherwise it is pointed out that there are other ways also.
So, here a mentor/teacher will help to learn/ unlearn the way/path it is already taken.
Also, the mentor/teacher will put heavy emphasis on risk/reward , ( this will be mostly in the sidelines in a self learned )

prathik

I think we can not succeed in every filed without mentor so it is also right for Forex. We should learn about forex if we want to succeed in Forex so we should have a teacher for this purpose.

thomas42

True and false, some people have been lucky for the past 30 years. And Big Money don't want to let you know, so to let you know, most system creators don't trade their own system but they sell it. It's called a risk-free trade, if you don't get it, you don't understand trading.
I agree with your last statement. As long as you know what you should learn, where you could learn and how you do it, you could somehow have the chance to have a successful trade.

alen

All of us need teachers to be master . If we do not have a good teaching process we will not be able to reach the best of trade.

Mark Wan

Without a mentor, it can be hit or miss AND it will naturally take longer if even, to be profitable in forex trading. You first need to find a style that suits you, what you THINK you like initially might not be what you end up with. Find a mentor that teaches your style and go from there.

blackking

So far I am learn standalone on forex business, I like reading and learn from forum forex community and practice with real account now although only start with small capital, maybe my mentor is reading post from expert trader and also learn with reading and take action

blackking

You could learn about the Forex Trading yourself, don't depend on the someone, who can also ruin it.
We may learn from fellow trader might they having better knowledge and we can get these knowledge but in practice hence we must learn with our own style and we will get experience while experience is the best teacher for us, if likely not yet ready using real account then using demo account also good as early preparation

blackking

Yeah, but it is very much difficult to trust now-a-days, thus it is preferable that we learn how to trade ourselves.
Many trader i think they learn autodidact and maybe their mentor is experience, but also they broaden insight with reading opinion from expert trader sometime also can open of eye if actually forex business is one business that hidden many science

Yes, you definitely need a teacher in FX. You may learn TA, FA and SA from the other sources like video tuts, but for the sake of mentor ship and trading psych. get a teacher

blackking

Yes, you definitely need a teacher in FX. You may learn TA, FA and SA from the other sources like video tuts, but for the sake of mentor ship and trading psych. get a teacher
I think good having teacher, but might not all trader will get teacher and now internet actually already giving many easiness to learn something, instead many people said if want to something ask in google, we can using search engine google to get something link that having relationship with forex, but also as learner need to making filter because might not all information is true

Namzy

It depends on the context of the word, for many it is whole they rely on in entirety. But for others, a mentor and a guide; this I concur with. I have this friend that always guides and run to him every now and then. So yes, I have a teacher.