blackking

It depends on the context of the word, for many it is whole they rely on in entirety. But for others, a mentor and a guide; this I concur with. I have this friend that always guides and run to him every now and then. So yes, I have a teacher.
If we have friend and having good experience and knowledge about forex trading and he want to guide us to learn how to trade that right, hence this is good because might they will free to guide us without any cost, and different when trader want to learn with attending seminar, might need cost and also not always seminar giving better result

Namzy

If we have friend and having good experience and knowledge about forex trading and he want to guide us to learn how to trade that right, hence this is good because might they will free to guide us without any cost, and different when trader want to learn with attending seminar, might need cost and also not always seminar giving better result
I agree, it is definitely a bonus to us. All we can do is appreciate the person or maybe go out for a drink or something. But we should also work out our own in the market, not solely dependent on someone else, if that is the case then things might go wrong.

blackking

I agree, it is definitely a bonus to us. All we can do is appreciate the person or maybe go out for a drink or something. But we should also work out our own in the market, not solely dependent on someone else, if that is the case then things might go wrong.
Yes i think will become full happiness if can learn with friend and we just give a cofee as friend in learning, and i think also we can discuss about the trend market also, might start from light topic then will get inspiration

Namzy

Yes i think will become full happiness if can learn with friend and we just give a cofee as friend in learning, and i think also we can discuss about the trend market also, might start from light topic then will get inspiration
It is best that we don not rush as we learn, start small and things will fall into place gradually in the market. If we rush things, then the market might rush as well if you know what I mean

mlawson71

If a person is dedicated to learning about Forex, if they make an effort to study and practice, they will get better at it. A teacher is not necessary, but a good teacher (good being the operative word here), can make the learning process easier.

blackking

It is best that we don not rush as we learn, start small and things will fall into place gradually in the market. If we rush things, then the market might rush as well if you know what I mean
Rush is not good decision, often if I am rush in decision making then become less good and often then facing more floating, but sometime discipline is not easy, on analysis need to waiting price bounce back but because rush then chasing price and eventually leading to face with loss floating that not expected

Namzy

Rush is not good decision, often if I am rush in decision making then become less good and often then facing more floating, but sometime discipline is not easy, on analysis need to waiting price bounce back but because rush then chasing price and eventually leading to face with loss floating that not expected
It is not I must agree, especially when things do not go well at the moment. You would want to quickly correct matters and that in itself is dangerous as you are not in the right frame of mind.

blackking

It is not I must agree, especially when things do not go well at the moment. You would want to quickly correct matters and that in itself is dangerous as you are not in the right frame of mind.
Indeed if any trader can corrected these mistake hence will better making correction, but not always after change with new correction then will being profit, this is also need patience I think

Namzy

Indeed if any trader can corrected these mistake hence will better making correction, but not always after change with new correction then will being profit, this is also need patience I think
Sometimes the best way to react at such point is to be calm or even take a little break from the market, use this times to analyze what has gone wrong and see what you can do differently.

blackking

If any trader having calmly and not rush after loss, take a rest and break awhile, and might with do something else to forget these loss, it will making more fresh in minds before get back again to the market, and then trying to make new plan but should keep using rules system trading also

blackking

If any trader having calmly and not rush after loss, take a rest and break awhile, and might with do something else to forget these loss, it will making more fresh in minds before get back again to the market, and then trying to make new plan but should keep using rules system trading also

cesar470

This topic has been very helpful ..
Let's try every day to learn the operative. Of the gains, to overcome the excess of greed, and of the losses, like opportunity to develop the resistance. Remember that learning is so easy that even a child can do it

blackking

This topic has been very helpful ..
Let's try every day to learn the operative. Of the gains, to overcome the excess of greed, and of the losses, like opportunity to develop the resistance. Remember that learning is so easy that even a child can do it
All trader even as kids they can learn forex, but whether as kids also already can understand with forex might not all kids they can thinking like as adult people, and will better as parent also giving guidelines for kids and only using demo account, might if later already as adult they can more understand accompanied with their age growth to adult

imi2

All trader even as kids they can learn forex, but whether as kids also already can understand with forex might not all kids they can thinking like as adult people, and will better as parent also giving guidelines for kids and only using demo account, might if later already as adult they can more understand accompanied with their age growth to adult
I guess forex trading does not restrict anyone but it requires traders to be at least above 18 years old to access trading accounts.

blackking

I guess forex trading does not restrict anyone but it requires traders to be at least above 18 years old to access trading accounts.
Yes indeed usually as broker also need some document requirement to verify account, and usually on some country how to get country ID they need at least as 18 old, but I think if any trader under 18 old still can tricky with using document from their parent, but indeed better with their parent permition

MicBlic

In reality there is also a financial restriction. Technically you can trade with a $100 account but you cannot employ proper money management. I think you need at least $1000 to even approach proper money management

blackking

In reality there is also a financial restriction. Technically you can trade with a $100 account but you cannot employ proper money management. I think you need at least $1000 to even approach proper money management
Start with low capital will safe if using smallest lot size, indeed high leveage can giving more opportunity with small capital but also this can being double edge of swords, without control money management and risk management can leading trader being recklessly.
Or if want more safe hence using cent account with low capital, some broker offer cent account

fxn13

Maybe not a teacher but a continuing education a group of dedicated traders that reinforce and apply the lessons and can help with discipline. A paid group tends to be better since people have invested and are more serious about trading. The danger of trading alone is deviating from your system.

blackking

Maybe not a teacher but a continuing education a group of dedicated traders that reinforce and apply the lessons and can help with discipline. A paid group tends to be better since people have invested and are more serious about trading. The danger of trading alone is deviating from your system.
If likely we have group education stand for many trader might we have can learn from them, but maybe this is also less effective because on group sometime only for fun, and learn private from good mentor which as mentor already having good experience and as profitable it will more easy in learning

blackking

Reading from blog or another source is good and assume these article as mentor because these writer is from experieced trader as author, but also most important is we practice with own selves even use demo account, or we an use micro account with small investment and this type account suitable for newbie