one to one coaching

donchian-scalper-1.0 , MQ4 open

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
donchian-scalper-1.0 , it is one expert advisor I like .

You must be registered for see images

Here is it , enjoy .

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member

Here is it , enjoy .
I know this EA, from Funyoo, You need big account for trade this system if you use more pairs. Great system.

Tinojazz

VIP Member
Hi

Hi

please tell about the best setting for this ea and minimum deposit
thanks
Everything depense about the settings and number of pairs. If you trade at brokers who alowed hedge its beter to have a mini or micro account, 1:400 or 1:500. Try this in Alpary micro 1:500, and if you start with 1000$ i prefeare to use H1 timeframe (true) the others timeframe's in settings should be(false) with lot size 0.01 maximum with 4 pairs and do not use stop loss or option -close at oposite set it false. You can use pairs like EUR-GBP,GBP-CHF,EUR-JPY,CHF-JPY,EUR-CHF and AUD-NZD.ANd if you trade with 10 000$deposit than you can use more pairs.If you need more explanations i am here
regards

Thanks Tinojazz, very helpful to:D

Another version,
Do you know a good setting?

regards

4xMillion_Donchian_Scalper_V21
Donchian_MA_Scalper
hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/378819213/DS.zip.html
PASS:worldwide-invest

One question is, TP SL is the default?

radicaltour

VIP Member
has anyone seen this EA do well in demo for at least a month?
At one point i had it on demo for 2 weeks and it lost a lot. :-(
Hopefully i'm wrong. I'll put it back on again to see.

I also wanted to say that since this EA came from one of us "good" guys (Funyoo), i believe it's fair to pay him if we end up using this in our live account. That's just my thoughts.

Tinojazz

VIP Member
HI

HI

Thanks Tinojazz, very helpful to:D

Another version,
Do you know a good setting?

regards

4xMillion_Donchian_Scalper_V21
Donchian_MA_Scalper
hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/378819213/DS.zip.html
PASS:worldwide-invest

One question is, TP SL is the default?
Hi, and thanks for your thank. 4xMillion_Donchian_Scalper_V21 like i see is a modified version from FX BrokerBuster. This was good in 2009 but now doesn't
work well, like other robots( one period are profitable, and after that are for sale 99$,199$ or something like that) or free... So this robot you can put in recycle bin.
The other - Donchian_MA_Scalper i am testing right now, but its not good how i see...
regards

Tinojazz

VIP Member
Statement

Statement

Here see the results 4xMillion_Donchian_Scalper_V21 from 2009, it was realy good, but look from begening of 2010...going only down, and for the other years the results are not good too...
and for the other - donchianMAscalper i didnt find good settings.
I have a good idea with originaal donchian scalper how to work best, without risk, i am testing now so when i am finish i can post the results with settings.
It will be semi automatic work...
regards.

Everything depense about the settings and number of pairs. If you trade at brokers who alowed hedge its beter to have a mini or micro account, 1:400 or 1:500. Try this in Alpary micro 1:500, and if you start with 1000$ i prefeare to use H1 timeframe (true) the others timeframe's in settings should be(false) with lot size 0.01 maximum with 4 pairs and do not use stop loss or option -close at oposite set it false. You can use pairs like EUR-GBP,GBP-CHF,EUR-JPY,CHF-JPY,EUR-CHF and AUD-NZD.ANd if you trade with 10 000$deposit than you can use more pairs.If you need more explanations i am here
regards

Hello Professor:)

I have tried this setting.
Would you like to trade both long and short?

Also, What is the best time frame H1?

Tinojazz

VIP Member

I have tried this setting.
Would you like to trade both long and short?

Also, What is the best time frame H1?
Absolutely when you trade long and short without Sl, Set on H4, rverse true.
and with account minium 10 000$. Trade on this pairs: AUD-CAD,AUD NZD, USD-CAD,USD-JPY,EUR-GBP, GBP-CHF, Set MM true risk 5, oposite close false.
Take profits:
AUD-CAD- 50
AUD-NZD-30
USD-CAD-50
USD-JPY-40
EUR-GBP-30
GBP-CHF-40
SL -0
You can work with add positions from start 1 position. If price goes against your order on some pair, wait after -100 pips to add new position( set add positions 2. Thats the safety way.
Regards.

I started a demo live test .

Earned as so, but
$ 1,000 at the start is so dangerous.
I thought I need $ 3000.

Thank you!

Tinojazz

VIP Member

I started a demo live test .

Earned as so, but
$ 1,000 at the start is so dangerous.
I thought I need $ 3000.

Thank you!
Yes it is dangerous, and 3000 is dangerous. start with 10 000.
and trade on H1, with lower risk. If you have mini account 1:100 trade long and short this pairs, with add positions 1 . that is safety.

takingpip

Dochian Scapler setting

Dochian Scapler setting

Thanks for the EA.

Could anyone explain buystop and buytarget? how to use them properly.

Cheers
takingpip

daljuli

Hi, can yu help me?

Hi, can yu help me?

How do I run this expert advisor
Thanks.
Monique

Here is it , enjoy .

sciueps

set file

set file

Can anyone share the preset file of one of the safest way to run this ea?

Thank you very much in advance

Tinojazz

VIP Member
Can anyone share the preset file of one of the safest way to run this ea?

Thank you very much in advance
There is not profitable set file for Donchian scalper, if you run it fully auto, there is 2 variants to run it semi auto just:
If market on some pair is range then you should set option : reverse = true , close oposite= true , TP=0,SL=0
If market on pair is strong trend then set option reverse = false , close oposite=false,TP= XX pips(depence of pair movement),SL= XX pips( depence of pair)
Or for semiauto you can run EA in strong trend of some pair with option = trade only long/short depence of trend , with 2 set files:

Example for long trend:
1.trade only long, reverse = true,oposite close = true , TP=0,SL=0
2.trade only long, reverse = false,oposite close=false , TP = XX pips, SL= XX pips
and oposite "trade only short on short trend"

TF in inputs you can set how you like to trade, for agresive M5,M15,M30, for less trades H1,H4... , where you have option per everyTF = true/false
If you like trigers from BBands H1, then set all other TF's to false, H1= true .. etc

sciueps

Thanks a lot, now it is clearer.

Regards

There is not profitable set file for Donchian scalper, if you run it fully auto, there is 2 variants to run it semi auto just:
If market on some pair is range then you should set option : reverse = true , close oposite= true , TP=0,SL=0
If market on pair is strong trend then set option reverse = false , close oposite=false,TP= XX pips(depence of pair movement),SL= XX pips( depence of pair)
Or for semiauto you can run EA in strong trend of some pair with option = trade only long/short depence of trend , with 2 set files:

Example for long trend:
1.trade only long, reverse = true,oposite close = true , TP=0,SL=0
2.trade only long, reverse = false,oposite close=false , TP = XX pips, SL= XX pips
and oposite "trade only short on short trend"

TF in inputs you can set how you like to trade, for agresive M5,M15,M30, for less trades H1,H4... , where you have option per everyTF = true/false
If you like trigers from BBands H1, then set all other TF's to false, H1= true .. etc

daljuli

Help me

Help me

My still does not work ... I put the expert but after he did not work .... 3 hours have passed and did nothing timeframe of 5 minutes.
Thanks.
Monique

philippe5

My still does not work ... I put the expert but after he did not work .... 3 hours have passed and did nothing timeframe of 5 minutes.
Thanks.
Monique
it works.I tested it on 1h.Sometimes by day on a currency 10 trades and after during one week no trades.

Tinojazz

VIP Member
Thanks.
Monique
Send me the set file what you use, you must something have incorrect in inputs!

one to one coaching