one to one coaching

Double Orders for all trades

Help, my EA went haywire it is doing double for every trade. What can I do about it? I am afraid if I lose the window, it may not recognize if I open it again.

Help, my EA went haywire it is doing double for every trade. What can I do about it? I am afraid if I lose the window, it may not recognize if I open it again.

Try turning off the Expert button at the top of your platform to stop all automated trading activity, then if you are in profit you can close your positions manually. If you are not in profit you might consider closing at a loss untill you find out what is wrong with EA.

I think if you turn off your platform and restart it the EA should recognize the trades it opened before losing platform, especially if it uses magic numbers.

Hope this helps
EZ

bonnie1234

If you post the EA here we may be able to look into the code to see what could cause the problem of double trades?

...Also...

If you are running on a VPS then try shutting down and rebooting your server as sometimes VPS programs can run twice depending on how you have logged in or out of the system

one to one coaching