Dow Jones 2021 January Forecast

Unclocked

Hi all

Happy new year - hope you had a good celebration :)

The following is a forecast for January 2021, for Dow Jones

I have upgraded my cycle a bit, which should hit the turns even better than before. I have applied one of the orb systems from Tunnel, so let´s see how it goes :)

Forecast January 2021:

4th January High

10th/11th January Low

17th January High

23rd January Low

1st February High

I have started working on my inversions - there is a potential of one occurring around the 7th of January, but chances are low...Lets see

Enjoy!

Best Regards

Last edited:

engrwaseem

Hello, it is a very interesting forecast. I saw that you were talking about the MAM cycle the forecast of EUR/USD made using that cycle in tunnel. I have read more than five time tunnel and still I couldnt find any cycle. I am now going through Tunnel again and looking forward to make some notes on MAM. Do you think that there is a cycle related to bicycle on water? Also could you please tell how to see about the page numbers to get any clue? The degree (in 360) of related planet is equal to page number? similar to that?

Unclocked

Hello, it is a very interesting forecast. I saw that you were talking about the MAM cycle the forecast of EUR/USD made using that cycle in tunnel. I have read more than five timestunnel and still I couldn't find any cycle. I am now going through Tunnel again and looking forward to making some notes on MAM. Do you think that there is a cycle related to bicycle on water? Also could you please tell me how to see about the page numbers to get any clue? The degree (in 360) of related planet is equal to page number? similar to that?
Hi
Thank you
Regarding the forecasts I do from time to time public...would I trade them? No - they need a lot more work done than what I do with them. BUT they do show that it´s very possible to forecast the markets

Yes. I would use MaM on this market, together with a smaller vibrating cycle.

You must understand that Tunnel/Gann takes TIME to understand...Years to be more precise. You need to match the vibration (or be above) in order for it to make sense.
It would be a big help to have knowledge of the planets (Astronomy) and astrology knowledge...if you don´t have that, then it´s going to be hard to make sense of the planetary level in Tunnel

Regarding the bicycle then yes, there is a cycle related to that.

The page numbers are very impressive once you get the hang of it. As an example, then when you see something connected to page 88 you could think of Mercury. That´s one way, and there are other ways Gann hides elements in the page numbers :)

Best Regards