one to one coaching

Dracula forex robot code

asim.iqbal

I am interested because of that you are asking for source code. May be you have a plane to do something. I will recommend you share the files here to for try Stovedude or Radicaltour. I hope they can help out.

sure.my friend has ,i ask him about sharing,but wx4 is more than 1megabyte! and nobody can decompile it.
i have backtested and not bad but martingale based

krish

thanks kookko

thanks kookko

thanks for this , it working nicely, what problem ur facing just tell me i can try to solve it

dmpeddie

Live results

Live results

I have found this EA as shareware on the internet. I also came across some one who posted live results on Network Trader dot Com - new trading portal. The results indicated, it was common to have a lot of open trades for a long time

kookoo23

Hi I am running a demo ac. for this on a few pairs. Maybe to go live - but first wait a few months to see. Martingale so this can blow your account one inevitable day. So far so good. I also think that people should try to share their results and settings, this will make it much easier to find good EA's there are 100's of useless ones!! If we can use myfxbook.com fxstat.com or mt4i.com to publish results of demo tests this would help the community a lot. I have read that you should test on demo at least 30 days and preferably 90 days to see how things go.

Here are my links for dracula EA on 5 pairs - 13 days only, so too soon to say anything. Default settings,

0.01 lot, multiplier 1.2, TP - 7, Max Trades - 1000, UseHourTrade =false, pricefilter = true

myfxbook.com/members/gwilym/dracula-ea/89030

mt4i.com/users/dracula1

kookoo23

I only have this version, not sure about which one it is - one post says 1 is martingale and 2 is reverse martingale. If someone has the other versions please post. I think that this is version 1, as it appears to be a normal martingale.

filefactory.com/file/b55acdc/n/DRACULA.mq4

sreesimha

Hi Guys,

I am wondering if someone could code in a hard stoploss into the Dracula v1 and a news filter too if possible please.

Thanks in advance,

Sree.

kookoo23

Today the Dracula account is destroyed. made 50% gain and then crashed. Martingale type EA's be very careful. You have been warned :eek:

rmitsos

Today the Dracula account is destroyed. made 50% gain and then crashed. Martingale type EA's be very careful. You have been warned :eek:
I'm using it since yesterday and I've made about 130E with a 1k starting capital and a couple of other EAs running at the same time (the profit is only form dracula). I would suggest to control how many buy-sell orders can trigger since if the trend is bad for your positions the EA will go deep enough to cover your losses. Unfortunately this EA does not give u this option so what u do is just disable it when things go wrong and wait for market to return.

My plain advice is don't leave a martingale EA unattended. My account is live (Easy-forex) with real money. I know I shouldn't use a live account but I'm tired using BT with inadequate raw data ...

My other EA that makes happy every day is ForexHacked (GBPUSD only!!!), a version with news which found in this forum. FH provides the option for setting max buy-sell orders.

regards,

rmitsos

I'm using it since yesterday and I've made about 130E with a 1k starting capital and a couple of other EAs running at the same time (the profit is only form dracula). I would suggest to control how many buy-sell orders can trigger since if the trend is bad for your positions the EA will go deep enough to cover your losses. Unfortunately this EA does not give u this option so what u do is just disable it when things go wrong and wait for market to return.

My plain advice is don't leave a martingale EA unattended. My account is live (Easy-forex) with real money. I know I shouldn't use a live account but I'm tired using BT with inadequate raw data ...

My other EA that makes happy every day is ForexHacked (GBPUSD only!!!), a version with news which found in this forum. FH provides the option for setting max buy-sell orders.

regards,

one to one coaching