one to one coaching

(Share) DragonVX indicator for Binaryoption 100000% not repaint with 90% accurant (3ITM LIVE

dmnik

DragonVX indicator for Binaryoption 100000% not repaint with 90% accurant (3ITM LIVE

DragonVX indicator for Binaryoption 100000% not repaint with 90% accurant (3ITM LIVE TRADE +253$)

Think there is a problem with Dragon VX indicator.

I attached the indicator on EURJPY M5, there was a SELL signal and the price went down for more than 20 PIPS but there was no BUY signal and price went up above the SELL entry.

Anyone has the source code, MQ4 file for Dragon VX indicator?

wwwfx

2017.10.05 02:20:09.805 cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4 IC Markets\MQL4\indicators\SYS\DRAGON VX.ex4' [3]

djzavias

i have found something better and this is real great indicator. it is based on Neural Networks and can be traded on Autopilot.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrcoldcream

I installed this system with no problem. Took 11 trades and had 6 wins and 5 losses, but ended up with a gross profit of $900.00 and a total net loss of $471.50 when the cost of each trade and all NADEX fees were added. I made some mistakes and should have had at least 8 wins and a max of 3 loss. Also the bulk of these trades were OUT of the Money. So the total net profit from these 11 trades was $428.50 in about 2.5 hours. I think thats dam good for my first run with this system. Please note that for the way that I like to trade, this system works GREAT! for me. Just follow the rules that are included with this system and you will make money if you use the NADEX platform.

maskanikali

mrcoldcream;n2335681 said:
I installed this system with no problem. Took 11 trades and had 6 wins and 5 losses, but ended up with a gross profit of $900.00 and a total net loss of $471.50 when the cost of each trade and all NADEX fees were added. I made some mistakes and should have had at least 8 wins and a max of 3 loss. Also the bulk of these trades were OUT of the Money. So the total net profit from these 11 trades was $428.50 in about 2.5 hours. I think thats dam good for my first run with this system. Please note that for the way that I like to trade, this system works GREAT! for me. Just follow the rules that are included with this system and you will make money if you use the NADEX platform.
What time frame do you use for mt4 charts. And can you show an example walkthrogh . Thanks. I am struggling with nadex and I am about to chuck it all in.

one to one coaching