Aurix Exchange

Drain The Banks Indicator

TheRumpledOne

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have this indicator - DrainTheBank?

Kindly share please.

You must be registered for see images

There is no DRAIN THE BANKS indicator per se.

There is the FREE TRO_RAT_ZONE indicator and the donational TRO2011_MP_GPS.

You can find my indicators by using your favorite search engine.

mercie

Here is the SEMAFOR from Drain the banks...[no donation required]

All the best

Xard777

Thank you so much for sharing. Could you please explain how the indicator works to me and does it repaint? What are the rules to follow when using the indicator? Does it have a special settings?

Thanks.

xard777

Thank you so much for sharing. Could you please explain how the indicator works to me and does it repaint? What are the rules to follow when using the indicator? Does it have a special settings?

Thanks.

Yes, this indicator repaints...should be used with other indicators to show possible outcomes. I like settings (0,18,34) dev step 2 & 3 @ 13,9 which only shows semafor 2 & 3 but to each their own.

All the best

Xard777

scali71

The best systems in the world repaint. If you learn how to use the indicator correctly this is a non issue for the most part

TheRumpledOne

Actually, you need my FREE modified version of the 3 Level ZZ indicator. The user can select which of the enhancements (trendlines, support/resistance lines, fib levels, gauges, etc...) to display via inputs.

Your favorite search engine will find 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION.

The indicator does NOT repaint!! It updates in real time. If you look at the daily high and daily low during the day, guess what, they update, too!!

Most people think when a semafor appears, it is signaling a REVERSAL. In reality, if you watch it, you will see that is it actually signaling a breakout FIRST, and price will reverse at some point in the future.

You really do not need any other indicators though some gauges and meters make it easier to know exactly where price is at the moment.

rsqzjek

I would like to have an indicator that superimposes a periodic candle on the chart that would be colored in a gradient of cold to hot colors to illustrate the time spent at each price price level during that period. I expect that this information would be gathered from an M1 chart. I would also like to see a complete H4 and Daily chart colored this way. Do you know if this type of indicator exists and what it is called?
Thank you

Hey NOOB, Before you jump out and obviously demonstrate your intelligence to the members of this forum. You might want to do some back ground work on what this trader has posted. His Drain the Bank and Rat strategies are VERY Profitable. But as we know, You can hand a amateur a gold pan and show him the stream with gold and he will most likely come out with Dirt, because he threw the Black sand out. Must have been burnt.

Peachy
Sailing the Forex Seas
For Profit

Helo all best trader we design 99.99% accurate indicator for best result see demo contact pkmrvip@gmail.com

99.9% accuracy indicator in forex trading hahahahahaha good joke ;)

Peachy, I think this is out of topic here. This winforex has just joined with other name. He posted in a lot of threads on this forum last week with another name, but the same gmail. He try to sell his system (of free indicators without any proof). His last posts with the other name were all erased and he was banned. Mod´s please see that is the same guy and clean it please. SCAM ALERT.

TheRumpledOne

There is no scam here.

DRAIN THE BANKS is real. Has worked for years and will continue to do so.

Aurix Exchange