one to one coaching

(Share) DTM trading system

tevres

Hi tradur, if you watch the video about DTM, creator of the system claims that his system does not repaint, I just put it to the test since yesterday and what he claim is a big BS it does repaint sadly, regards tevres.

amol

repainting if it does should not be issue in DTM as it works on level to enter . I have earned good money in DTM in demo .Basically we need to trade on atleast 8 pairs and if you do so you would be in profit at end of day.

And thanks a lot for giving the working version.

repainting if it does should not be issue in DTM as it works on level to enter . I have earned good money in DTM in demo .Basically we need to trade on atleast 8 pairs and if you do so you would be in profit at end of day.

Hi Amol, I am wahidkhan from India. I cannot dowload the working version of DTM Trading System. Can you please re upload it please

sunnyman

i SMELL BULL.SHIT SPAM

one to one coaching