one to one coaching

Dukascopy Metatrader 4 platform

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
You may download the demo here (bottom of page):

radicaltour

VIP Member
does anyone have good/bad experience with Dukascopy? I'm planning to use them. However, i need to use the MT4 platform.
The only way to do that is to use a "bridge" that copies trades from MT4 over to JForex (their platform).
This sounds easy but then i realized Dukas' MT4 platform is still in demo. So do i use their demo platform to make trades and have the bridge mimick the trades on their live platform? This doesn't very good because the prices/quotes/slippaged will be different between their demo and live servers.
Does anyone have a good workaround for this situation?

stovedude

What about the account copier software (or something equivalent)? Because it uses your computer, it may present less lag, but I've only used it with another signal service, so I have no idea on the lagtime when used on only one computer.

radicaltour

VIP Member
hi stovedude, my problem isn't about copying trades...cause their "bridge" works flawlessly. My issue has to do with the fact that i would have to use either a live or demo MT4 account to make the trades. It doesn't make a lot of sense to use a demo MT4 account to make trades that would be reflected on a Live (jforex) money account. :)
And it doesn't make much sense to use a real live MT4 account either because that would mean i'm doubling every trade, one on my MT4 account and one on the JForex (dukas) account. :-(

I don't know why i can't find anyone discussing this major flaw on the net..

S

swissforex

bad choice

bad choice

DK is a great Broker but made a very bad choice abandoning Metatrader

Pelle

Hi,, Plz check out ,, they have a MT4 solution for Dukascopy,,

I am using a demo account right now and I am happy with my trade even if its just a demo. I am now considering to trade real money and I have heard that dukascopy is also good. I just want to ask if it is possible to have my real trade in a different broker or when I transfer in a different broker, I should try its demo first?
You must be registered for see images

G

Grid

Dukascopy is certainly a very reputable broker but their minimum deposit is way too high!

one to one coaching