Aurix Exchange

Dwain's Trading Journal

Grove Side Tx

Hello, forex traders!

I'm a beginner at forex and I heard that the most efficient way to train skills in analysis and trading is to start journal.

I also heard that recording of results and actions helps to feel the progress when you start looking at notices you made some weeks or even months ago, you feel the growth.

So, here I am))) Wish me luck!

P.S. I'm open for your pieces of advice or some corrections. I guess it'll help me even more :D

Grove Side Tx

The first pair I want to talk about is definitely EUR/USD.

I can see in here, that after a long fall it finally started slowly to go up. I think I can give a chance to buy deal. I'll open my deal at 1.0937, close it at 1.1120 and I will set a stop-loss at 1.0925 just to be on the safe side.

You must be registered for see images

Grove Side Tx

I noticed a general up-trend at this market and I'm pretty sure I won't be wrong opening this time a bullish deal again. I'll open a buy at 122.54, close the deal probably at 122.70 and set stop-loss at 122.40

Grove Side Tx

The EUR/USD ended last week at the level of 1.0990. I guess there will be an up-gap at the beginning of the market, I feel like opening a buy next week.

Grove Side Tx

The USD/JPY ended last week at the level of 124.13. I guess there will be a pivot right after the opening of the market. I believe there will be a lot of bearish opportunities next week.

Aurix Exchange