dmnik

Forex Trader
Dynamic System v2v

You must be registered for see images attach

sun

This tempate like the last of Xard777 sucks too much ram and slows down even good computers by opening up more graphs. I think v2v_dynamic_ tends to generate confusion because it mixes too many things.

Sixer

Forex Trader
The latest Up-date of the system.

HA-APB
─ Removed classic PAC option
─ Fixed button session retention and default candle type selection
─ Code optimization

Neural Network - HMA-DSMA-Jurik
─ By default, it is now set to run on volatility triggers by Volume on Main Chart indicator
─ Code optimization

Volume Profile - VWAP
─ Removed Average Price option
─ Only show VWAP line floating above the candles (not showing on horizontal bars)
─ Applied a little of DSMA algorithm to VWAP

v2v VWAP (use for Anchored VWAP)
─ Applied a little of DSMA algorithm to VWAP

Sixer

Attachments

vitovb

※ Heiken Ashi ─ Average Price Bars ( HA-APB ) with PAC

The difference between the original HA-APB Price Action Channel ( PAC ) and this variation of PAC (using JMA, DSMA, and HMA), is that the latter is using three touchpoints instead of just the two-line PAC. This one added the Average Price to see if APB closed above or below it.

☛ HA-APB based Price Action Channel ( PAC ) and
☛ Average Price Line (HA-APB Low + HA-APB High)/2
☛ Fused with MTF mode.
☛ Using T3 MA and with...
☛ Jurik Smoothing/Filter and Deviation-Scaled Moving Average (DSMA)
...some extras added: Access buttons for features & functions, and a symbol or pair and timeframe switch panel

✜ Price Action Channel (PAC)
─ It provides an overall direction near the Price.
─ Reveals periods of consolidation.
─ Reveals periods of volatility.
─ It may Use as an Exit Target or
─ Use as a Trailing Stop Loss

Attachments

vitovb

This tempate like the last of Xard777 sucks too much ram and slows down even good computers by opening up more graphs. I think v2v_dynamic_ tends to generate confusion because it mixes too many things.
The system included a Volume Profile and a VWAP rolled into one indicator... and Another VWAP only for Anchored VWAP purpose (google or youtube it what is Anchored VWAP strategy) You may remove Neural Network.. this is an indicator just like the Volume profile that eats a lot of CPU resources. This is one of the reasons Market Profile or Volume Profile under the Metatrader platform is not that popular among retail traders. Some traders who really believe in this type of tool or system tried a third party platform... ─But lately, there are a lot of platforms offering this free or with a fee or comes with a subscription.

Ideally, for some highly intensive system.. It requires more CPU resources.. More so, for retail traders like us, using MT4 is limited in utilizing modern computing. .As for me,I have three CPUs only. loading two chats on each screen as I don't need a lot of pairs to trade with.

one to one coaching