(Share) Dynamic Trader 7

adelzadeh

DYNAMIC TRADER 7 NOW AVAILABLE
For over 15 years, DT has been the standard for unique time, price, pattern and momentum analysis and trade strategies. Designed by Robert Miner, the author of the W. D. Gann Home Study Trading Course, Dynamic Trading and High Probability Trading Strategies and a first place winner of a major brokerage house trading contest. DT has been constantly updated over the years to include the multiple time frame trade strategies and more developed by Robert Miner.

DT7 is a complete package of software and trading lessons that will get you up to speed quickly with our unique trading strategies from entry to exit.

DT BONUS
As part of the complete DT Software and Trading Course Package, you will receive:

Robert's best selling book, High Probability Trading Strategies
3-month subscription to your choice of DT Reports
DT Trading Course to learn more about some of the unique features, scans and reports

AND

If the DT Software and Trading Course is ordered by April 21, 2016

The Complete Price Series Videos ($297 value)
DT owners also have the opportunity to purchase the complete Dynamic Trading Multi-Media E-Learning Workshop for up to a 70% discount.

Unsolicited Testimonial From DT User

"For me, the satisfaction from learning Dynamic Trader comes from the confidence I now have when I wish to enter the market. The Dynamic Trading trade strategies not only help me know when is the most opportune time to get into a trade, they also provide the specific price (and time) targets which let me know my risk and potential profit before entering the trade."
Frank Strawn

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

issue with ASCII setup

Sixer

Check the following link to learn more about the DT software:

Sixer

Sixer

For more details watch the Video Tours from RM:

Sixer

quickut

adelzadeh;n31296 said:
DYNAMIC TRADER 7 NOW AVAILABLE
For over 15 years, DT has been the standard for unique time, price, pattern and momentum analysis and trade strategies. Designed by Robert Miner, the author of the W. D. Gann Home Study Trading Course, Dynamic Trading and High Probability Trading Strategies and a first place winner of a major brokerage house trading contest. DT has been constantly updated over the years to include the multiple time frame trade strategies and more developed by Robert Miner.

DT7 is a complete package of software and trading lessons that will get you up to speed quickly with our unique trading strategies from entry to exit.

DT BONUS
As part of the complete DT Software and Trading Course Package, you will receive:

Robert's best selling book, High Probability Trading Strategies
3-month subscription to your choice of DT Reports
DT Trading Course to learn more about some of the unique features, scans and reports

AND

If the DT Software and Trading Course is ordered by April 21, 2016

The Complete Price Series Videos ($297 value)
DT owners also have the opportunity to purchase the complete Dynamic Trading Multi-Media E-Learning Workshop for up to a 70% discount.

Unsolicited Testimonial From DT User

"For me, the satisfaction from learning Dynamic Trader comes from the confidence I now have when I wish to enter the market. The Dynamic Trading trade strategies not only help me know when is the most opportune time to get into a trade, they also provide the specific price (and time) targets which let me know my risk and potential profit before entering the trade."
Frank Strawn

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

issue with ASCII setup

Link not working