one to one coaching

(Req) dyno trading system

bun423ijk

I am seeing statements saying that its $1600 a year but also seeing statements claiming $500 a month , Obviously one of these is incorrect or maybe even both . I am also reading that these people are not very good with customer service and does not respond to emails in a consistent way ( sometimes you get a response and sometimes you don't ) .
Anyway I sent a email to them asking a lot of questions and I will report back if I get a response from them .

artaville

I am seeing statements saying that its $1600 a year but also seeing statements claiming $500 a month , Obviously one of these is incorrect or maybe even both . I am also reading that these people are not very good with customer service and does not respond to emails in a consistent way ( sometimes you get a response and sometimes you don't ) .
Anyway I sent a email to them asking a lot of questions and I will report back if I get a response from them .

Hi
Obviously you right , i emailed them about 2 , 3 times and i don`t have any response except new youtube movies !
also you can`t find any other source or any review about this system , only youtube and their site .

Good Luck

bun423ijk

Ok I got a response from them in a long email with lots of links , If you would like to read the email I can send it to you , I'm not going to post it because I don't think its necessary . As far as price is concerned ---- they state they are offering a 75% discount price for this month only of $1500 / yr with regular retail price of $6000 ? yr
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***SPECIAL - software lease price is now only

$1500 / yr

(the 75% discount applies to individual traders only)

and comes with a free trial of the Automated Trendlines in the Video above
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like that regular price of $ 500 a month statement was correct . But I don't like the fact that they are not upfront with people when comes to posting the price of their products . It should be readily available on their web-page for everyone to see . That's what legitimate vendors do . Things like this make me suspicious but that doesn't mean that they are not legit .

artaville

Ok I got a response from them in a long email with lots of links , If you would like to read the email I can send it to you , I'm not going to post it because I don't think its necessary . As far as price is concerned ---- they state they are offering a 75% discount price for this month only of $1500 / yr with regular retail price of $6000 ? yr
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***SPECIAL - software lease price is now only

$1500 / yr

(the 75% discount applies to individual traders only)

and comes with a free trial of the Automated Trendlines in the Video above
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like that regular price of $ 500 a month statement was correct . But I don't like the fact that they are not upfront with people when comes to posting the price of their products . It should be readily available on their web-page for everyone to see . That's what legitimate vendors do . Things like this make me suspicious but that doesn't mean that they are not legit .
I totally agree with you
Good Luck

one to one coaching