Aurix Exchange

(Req) dyno trading system

wannawintrades

I scoured Google to find out the price of these dynonbars and some how there is no mention. Anyone know how much they cost?

bun423ijk

I am seeing statements saying that its $1600 a year but also seeing statements claiming $500 a month , Obviously one of these is incorrect or maybe even both . I am also reading that these people are not very good with customer service and does not respond to emails in a consistent way ( sometimes you get a response and sometimes you don't ) .
Anyway I sent a email to them asking a lot of questions and I will report back if I get a response from them .

artaville

I am seeing statements saying that its $1600 a year but also seeing statements claiming $500 a month , Obviously one of these is incorrect or maybe even both . I am also reading that these people are not very good with customer service and does not respond to emails in a consistent way ( sometimes you get a response and sometimes you don't ) .
Anyway I sent a email to them asking a lot of questions and I will report back if I get a response from them .

Hi
Obviously you right , i emailed them about 2 , 3 times and i don`t have any response except new youtube movies !
also you can`t find any other source or any review about this system , only youtube and their site .

Good Luck

bun423ijk

Ok I got a response from them in a long email with lots of links , If you would like to read the email I can send it to you , I'm not going to post it because I don't think its necessary . As far as price is concerned ---- they state they are offering a 75% discount price for this month only of $1500 / yr with regular retail price of $6000 ? yr
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***SPECIAL - software lease price is now only

$1500 / yr

(the 75% discount applies to individual traders only)

and comes with a free trial of the Automated Trendlines in the Video above
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like that regular price of $ 500 a month statement was correct . But I don't like the fact that they are not upfront with people when comes to posting the price of their products . It should be readily available on their web-page for everyone to see . That's what legitimate vendors do . Things like this make me suspicious but that doesn't mean that they are not legit .

artaville

Ok I got a response from them in a long email with lots of links , If you would like to read the email I can send it to you , I'm not going to post it because I don't think its necessary . As far as price is concerned ---- they state they are offering a 75% discount price for this month only of $1500 / yr with regular retail price of $6000 ? yr
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***SPECIAL - software lease price is now only

$1500 / yr

(the 75% discount applies to individual traders only)

and comes with a free trial of the Automated Trendlines in the Video above
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like that regular price of $ 500 a month statement was correct . But I don't like the fact that they are not upfront with people when comes to posting the price of their products . It should be readily available on their web-page for everyone to see . That's what legitimate vendors do . Things like this make me suspicious but that doesn't mean that they are not legit .

I totally agree with you
Good Luck

lbadisa

Hi
Anyone have information about the trading system ?

I was going to purchase it for NT8...but couldn't find anybody purchased it to get their thoughts...The owner comes off pretty arrogant on the phone, which turned me off....but it looks good on youtube.

Aurix Exchange