one to one coaching

EA for Jforex

thank you for this thread

i once meet dukascopy at a trade exhibition in germany.. they made professional appearance.

i apllied to become associate with my company and they accepted .. but i am not allowed to trade there myself or i have to change my residency.. its very strange
but ok i opened an demo account and plattform looks good

but coding this EA in java language is for very professional .. they dont help you inn any way

do you know if there is a download site to test strategies and what would be ?very good is there any video tutorial how to do it ?!

harihar

If you want to increase your forex trading, and profitability in the market, then this article will definitely help you. This article is very constructive for discouraged forex traders. This article is very helpful if you want to earn profit in less than half an hour with almost no effort. This will be very helpful for expert as well as new forex traders. I assure you that you will not find such a useful product any where else.

I also check the said broker. It has better features. I will definitely consider this in the future.
You must be registered for see images

harihar

gold expert

gold expert

The most impressive part of it is that the ADVISOR gives you the best results in comparison with its competitors in the market, if any.
99% chances are that you would able to get back as much money in return of your gold or silver trading.
How much more would you want to get the best out of your investment? After all a precious metal is investment of a life time.
The results of the Advisor are incredible. Whoever has used it never came back with complaint. We just had one complaint.
often the conventional wisdom is to stay invested in the stock market and in real estate. But millions of investors following that often-touted strategy have seen their portfolios drop by half or more.

harihar

Forex Expert Advisor

Forex Expert Advisor

Now you have a based on the same strategy - breakout. It?s my assurance that the forex expert advisor will turn the table for you. Once you were on the loser?s end?it will turn you towards the winners. This FXRobot is one of the kind forex expert advisor as it doesn't use any indicator to decide when to enter and exit the market. The best thing about this EA is, it knows where the market is going and when!

hitmehityou

Hello !
I came across this EA for Jforex :

it look good and should be tested .

Dear dingueling:
Thank you to share this EAs , but I wonder do you have the codes of them ? since I think only when I see the codes and do more test , then can you where is the system risk of the EA.

KiethB

This article is very constructive for discouraged forex traders. This article is very helpful if you want to earn profit in less than half an hour with almost no effort. This will be very helpful for expert as well as new forex traders.

one to one coaching