Aurix Exchange

Ea protection from decompiling

humming bird

Hi all,
If you think you are using the best EA and you are planning to sell you need to protect the EA from decompiling,If you need your EA should be protected from compiling, by GUI mode or code base just send the copy by pm, at lower cost we will protect the EA

krish

Hi all,
If you think you are using the best EA and you are planning to sell you need to protect the EA from decompiling,If you need your EA should be protected from compiling, by GUI mode or code base just send the copy by pm, at lower cost we will protect the EA

hi
nice to see this, i need some of my collection to get protected, may i know whats the cost is, and one more thing why should we share our collection to you, can we get the software from you for cheaper cost :D
thanks
Regards
Krish:)

Capella

VIP Member
I'm considering sharing one of my very profitable EA's that I've wrote for free (a multi-currency heding EA that that is running on live accounts since several years, now trading over 1 million Euro in total on several accounts). But first want it protected, and want to do that myself and not send the file somwhere. Is that possible, and what is the cost?

fxmoola

EA protection

EA protection

Capella, The only ways I know to protect your code are to either use a trade copier program, put the EA on a VPS and lease it to people but not allow them to access it or set it up with a managing agent and only let them trade people money with the EA. I have not done any of these.

What I do is scramble the variable names and subroutines and I encrypt license codes through my EAs so if they are decompiled and shared I can trace who the original program was sold to and the code will not make sense to the user as it will be more garbled then normal. I realize it's not the best protection but better than before.

Piracy is rampant is this field. I do try to track down and am usually successful at freezing bank (payment processor) accounts and having websites pulled down. This forum I allow to share and they respect my works and don't share them. For me it's a way to keep up with the latest b.s. systems being peddled out there. I apologize for not being able to be more active here. I lost my business partner so my workload has increased. On the bright side, I am becoming a better coder ~ smile.

Hope that helps.

krish

Hi all,

hi humming
thank you so much i have received the file, i tried it many times it was not able to decompile, i think you are using some code base to my codes it was working nice anyways nice, it will be appreciated if you accept the payment through Liberty Reserve method.
thanks
Regards
Krish:)

ok guys this might sound stupid, why give your ea to someone to protect. then they have your code. does this not defeat the object. There is a site which ill look for where you can purchase software to protect your code. i will go through my emails and post it here. this way you dont give any one your code. alternatively use a trade copier programme.

Aurix Exchange