Aurix Exchange

EA:s for sale?

LFN

Anyone know if this site is trustable?

Example:
SharkEA v6.0 $2.60
WallStreetEA v3.8 $2.60

kookoo23

if you take the time you can find all the EAs for free. If you dont have the time you can buy them for that low price. they are educated versions so you will not be getting updates or customer service from the vendor. Also sometimes educated EAs do not perform the same due to problems with decompilation.

LFN

Shark 6.0 is not possible to find educated anywhere. Is the 6.0 version fully functional on that site?

Anyone know if WallStreet EA v3.8 has the correct dll file included? Not the one from v3.6 at 12kb size?

teapeak

Shark 6.0 is not possible to find educated anywhere. Is the 6.0 version fully functional on that site?

Anyone know if WallStreet EA v3.8 has the correct dll file included? Not the one from v3.6 at 12kb size?

Try this one.;)

sliffy

- is this v3.8.3 version original from the vendor or is it modified?
- settings are normally distributed from the vendors servers. why this version uses setfiles?

Jarora

- is this v3.8.3 version original from the vendor or is it modified?
- settings are normally distributed from the vendors servers. why this version uses setfiles?

This is not new version. This is modified WallStreet Forex Robot ver. 3.8.3 FINAL (Pirate Edition) - HELLTEAM^Pirat

LFN

ws v3.8 dll is 12k
isn't good?
it works on backtest and forward test is running...

No the 12kb dll is from v3.6. It does work but it is not updating from vendors server. USDCHF pair has new trading logic and new stoploss and take profit levels. Original (bought) version updates this automatically but the 12kb dll do not update to this new settings.

Did not try this: wallstreat3.8.rar from teapeak, maybe that is ok? New USDCHF correct setting is TP17 SL120. Can anyone test this version?

dexs2010

- did you copy dll & dat to the libraries folder?
- check experts tab in mt4... is there some error?

sliffy,thanks for your answer.

yes,i copied dll and dat file to the lib folder.

i check the experts tab ,i found this questionable log:

WallStreetForexRobot_v3.8 EURUSD,M15: uninit reason 5

what is reason 5?

and could you help me checking my ws ea's files in the attached zip files?thanks again.

sliffy

i have the same zip file with same content
i don't know what is this log entry :confused:
is your spread ok? not too high?
i use this robot on alpari uk
eu, gu, uj M15 and it works fine

Aurix Exchange