Aurix Exchange

EA work in a Renko chart or constant range bar chart?

adcool

Hi guys,
Is it possible to have a EA work in a Renko chart or a constant range bar chart ?
Thanks for your help! :)

stovedude

The most stable scenario for renko or crb is to modify the EA to check the m2 chart for its calculations. This way, you can drop the EA on a regular chart and have fairly good insurance for it to work.

Benihana

Ea idea for Renko also

Ea idea for Renko also

The most stable scenario for renko or crb is to modify the EA to check the m2 chart for its calculations. This way, you can drop the EA on a regular chart and have fairly good insurance for it to work.

I also have a pretty good idea for an EA but it would also be based off of my manual trading method which is using renko offline charts with a couple of indicators. I have bought software to make my own EA's and I'm sure it works great for regular Ea's but with this one I think I'm a bit over my head. The only reason I know that it could be profitable is because it is for me on a daily basis. If it could be built into an ea that would take a trade when the signal is issued (of course with certain parameters and settings) it would do pretty dang good. Do you or anyone have any suggestions on where I should start with this thing?

Any help would be great!

Kind regards,

Ben

stovedude

The only difference you will need to implement is the custom indicator calls. For example, the usual icustom(Symbol(),0,"indicator",....... would be replaced with icustom(Symbol(),2,"indicator",.......
Also, all calls to High[],Low[],Open[],Close[], etc will be replaced with iHigh(Symbol(),2,x), where x is the candle number. Additionally, it is required to have the m2 offline chart open at all times, with the m1 chart generator software running continuously at all times.

Aurix Exchange