Aurix Exchange

Earn 430% in 3 Months! Need Help

neter1987

This is a new EA , night scalpe, M1 eurusd.

Test Result:
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

Live Account:

This is a ex4 file,if anyone can decompile it to mq4 file ,I can crack it and share..........

Download Link:

acosma

Hello,
I've decompiled and educated,
if you got 5 digit broker multiply * 10 tp and sl.
what tf and pair please ?

Attachments

• Stead V3.110308~.mq4
    26.3 KB · Views: 4

neter1987

Hello,
I've decompiled and educated,
if you got 5 digit broker multiply * 10 tp and sl.
what tf and pair please ?

Thanks for acosma~s work

the test result is in keeping with the live account。

now the myfxbook account is in public,you can tracking it!

BLESSING!

jdsim1

This is a new EA , night scalpe, M1 eurusd.

Test Result:

You must be registered for see images

Live Account:

This is a ex4 file,if anyone can decompile it to mq4 file ,I can crack it and share..........

Download Link:

can you tell us what broker and gmt you are on. My tests dont look anything like what you are showing

Thanks for acosma~s work

the test result is in keeping with the live account。

now the myfxbook account is in public,you can tracking it!

BLESSING!

Neter, how to tell that all trades in myfxbook are traded by the given EA ? There is no comments in the trades.

teapeak

I have FXOpen broker which is 5 digit and I changed TP and SL as you mention but still receiving error 130 but ordermodify error 130 any idea?

acosma

what is your broker gmt time? I see that its 22:00 start time but 22:00 differs accross many brokers

broker gmt time was +1 hour, so I tried to bt adding one hour to the default but the bt was bad, so I left at default settings.

Capella

VIP Member
I have FXOpen broker which is 5 digit and I changed TP and SL as you mention but still receiving error 130 but ordermodify error 130 any idea?

I had the same errors when trying to backtest it. This error message usually happens when OrderModify command sends wrong kind of TP and/or SL. I haven't had time to solve this. But since the author didn't bother to test his EA for this I doubt that the EA can perform.

Capella

VIP Member
Capella the bt on post #9 was from january 2010 to april 2011, not from 2007.

Yes, sorry for that.I noticed it now. But can you backtest this EA from let say 1 jan 2008 and onwards with 99% tic-data?

huuu

wonder why, i have backtested this one on gomarkets and ibfxau and on both i am only getting a straight line down!

have checked with changing start and stop times around the start of the asian session and yet nothing changes, wonder why?

any hints?

teapeak

wonder why, i have backtested this one on gomarkets and ibfxau and on both i am only getting a straight line down!

have checked with changing start and stop times around the start of the asian session and yet nothing changes, wonder why?

any hints?

mee too same results....:confused:

Works on 5 digits

Works on 5 digits

Hi:

First time posting @ WWI

Here is EA works on 5 digits without adding x10 to the SL and TP

Cheers!

Tried a new version but same negative results....:confused::mad:

It's same EA. Just add 5 digits enabled. So, if you had a bad results, it won't change the results. Perhaps, test in real time, rather than back test. I have had EA that did terribly in back test, but favorable results in real time forward testing. Maybe this is one of those..

Aurix Exchange