Aurix Exchange

EAs with good backtesting and forward testing performance

Hi guys
i am looking for relable eas that have at least 3-5 years good backtesting results and also good(lets say at least 4-5 on myfxbook or somewhere else) forward testing results
no martingales and no grid trading eas just simple ones that i can put on my account without worring to much
anyone can give me an example for an ea like this?

thanks
raph
 
here you go
 

Attachments

  • FOREX_COMBO_SYSTEM_Guide.pdf
    310.5 KB · Views: 3
  • FOREX Combo System 1.46.mq4
    31.9 KB · Views: 3
  • FOREX Combo System 1.46.ex4
    36 KB · Views: 3

sreesimha

Member
Hi Raph,

Any good settings you are using for this EA please? looks good on BT as of now. how are you dd in forward tests btw? Thanks,

Sree.
 

sreesimha

Member
I am getting the following errors in the files for V2.1
1;39;;;Function "hSession" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file
1;39;;;Function "GrabWeb" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file
1;39;;;Function "GetData" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

No trades opening in demo mode too either for v2.1 or earlier Raph 1.46 version.

If any one could help please.

Thanks,

Sree.
 
i use the default settings but sometimes i go out early or put a little closer stoploss depends on the market condition i started to put fxcombo on my live account about 2 month ago after i saw on myfxbook a very good forward test performance so far i am happy with it just today it made me 160 pips (maybe i should have stayed in a little longer because the euro is still running:))
forex breakout genius is already on my life account
about primeval i dont know i personaly dont like the scalper eas to much
with this kind of eas 70% of the performace depends on your broker and usually you make a lot more profit on your demo then on your live account:)
 

fadli1982

New member
i use the default settings but sometimes i go out early or put a little closer stoploss depends on the market condition i started to put fxcombo on my live account about 2 month ago after i saw on myfxbook a very good forward test performance so far i am happy with it just today it made me 160 pips (maybe i should have stayed in a little longer because the euro is still running:))
forex breakout genius is already on my life account
about primeval i dont know i personaly dont like the scalper eas to much
with this kind of eas 70% of the performace depends on your broker and usually you make a lot more profit on your demo then on your live account:)

do you use all strategy ?thanx for sharing info..i hope this thread will longer life.
 

fadli1982

New member
i use the default settings but sometimes i go out early or put a little closer stoploss depends on the market condition i started to put fxcombo on my live account about 2 month ago after i saw on myfxbook a very good forward test performance so far i am happy with it just today it made me 160 pips (maybe i should have stayed in a little longer because the euro is still running:))
forex breakout genius is already on my life account
about primeval i dont know i personaly dont like the scalper eas to much
with this kind of eas 70% of the performace depends on your broker and usually you make a lot more profit on your demo then on your live account:)

i use all strat... live trades are the same as demo
combo has made 160 pip yesterday

which version ur use? 1.46 edu- sliffy?raph?


here i got ver 2.1
 

sliffy

Member
here is my live stat:


i am testing more robots on my live acc.
trades with comments ----1----, ----2----, ----3---- are from combo
 
i am using the 1.46 version but from what i saw the online differnts between does to version are the stoploss in strategy 1 is now 110 and the take profit in stragey 2 is now 300
 

fadli1982

New member
i am using the 1.46 version but from what i saw the online differnts between does to version are the stoploss in strategy 1 is now 110 and the take profit in stragey 2 is now 300

yes you right ,i see new version scalper sl is 110 and breakout tp is 300,then make backtest and optimize for startegy 1(scalper) sl 300 is better than 110 ,more profitable and loww drawdown.for strategy 2(breakout) tp 300 is better tha old version 500.
 
could somebody maybe add a trailing stop function to strategy 1 (in the 1.46 version i posted earlier) because i noticed for the last 2 month 3 or 4 times i came to around 18,19 pips but didnt reach the profit target of 21 then turned against me and i had some huge losses so if we would had a trailing stop put on 18,19 pips we could improve that strategy a lot
 

sliffy

Member
i don't think that trailing stop would help to avoid huge loss when tp is 21 pips and sl is 110 pips
i guess combo manages the scalp trades well and closes them when price retraces
 
that combo manages trades well and closes them when price retraces its true
but fact is that 3 times in the last 2 month i had 18 pips and at the end i lost 2 times 110 and 1 time 56 on my live account:)
i am talking to put the trailing stop to 18 pips and in 90% of the cases you gone take the full profit of 21 pips but in the other 10% you avoid to lose in worst case scenario 110

if i would had that trailing stop i would have 276 pips more on my account
 

bonnie1234

Active member
that combo manages trades well and closes them when price retraces its true
but fact is that 3 times in the last 2 month i had 18 pips and at the end i lost 2 times 110 and 1 time 56 on my live account:)
i am talking to put the trailing stop to 18 pips and in 90% of the cases you gone take the full profit of 21 pips but in the other 10% you avoid to lose in worst case scenario 110

if i would had that trailing stop i would have 276 pips more on my account

This sounds like a good idea. Why not post your request to the Wish List thread?

 

sliffy

Member
i don't understand you

- if you put 18 pips trailing stop instead of fixed 110 pips than your trades will be mostly losers because scalper trades go to negative first in most cases more than 18 pips

- if you set 110 pips starting sl and trail with the price than it won't help you to avoid big loss because sl will be moved max. 21 pips to the open price >> 89 pips

sorry for my bad english
 

Aurix Exchange
Top