vitalfx

Forex Trader
Banned Users
If anybody has this indicator, please share.........TIA

visit the link:

vitalfx

Forex Trader
Banned Users
Thank you so much dear "maddogs", if you have other "Indicatorvault.com" indicators, please share....

maddogs

Here you go. You need zigzag in your indicators file for it to work.

Attachments

• EasyWolfeWave.ex4
    30.3 KB · Views: 84
  • Wolfe Waves Dashboard.ex4
    221.1 KB · Views: 72
  • CandlestickDashboard.ex4
    352.6 KB · Views: 69
  • ChartPatternDashboard.ex4
    462.2 KB · Views: 70

vitalfx

Forex Trader
Banned Users
Thank you sooooo much dear "maddogs" for indicators, i have other indicators collection of "Indicatorvault.com" except "Harmonic Dashboar dashboard", i can share for you, if you do not have these indicators, If you have "Harmonic Dashboar dashboard",,, please share, thanks again.

surzygyy

Any updated version for wolfe wave dashboard? As it cause platform to stun and no information is beeing printed!

maddogs

surzygyy;n2333601 said:
Any updated version for wolfe wave dashboard? As it cause platform to stun and no information is beeing printed!

Make sure you have zigzag in your indicators folder and ensure the exact names for what your currency pairs are is in the inputs for example GBPUSDSB or GBPUSDECN etc

vitalfx

Forex Trader
Banned Users
I have the wolf wave dashboard, it does not stun my mt4, display wolf wave patterns perfectly, one thing keep into your notice, give some time to load it properly in you mt4 then it will not stun you mt4,,,,happy trading.

here it for you:

Attachments

• Wolfe Waves Dashboard.ex4
    221.1 KB · Views: 67

Kandrax

Here is explained the technique of Nicolas Darvas:

Here are the Darvas Box formulas for Tradestation , Amibroker, eSignal, etc....:

Here are more Metastock formulas related to the Darvas method:

and here for Amibroker:

Aurix Exchange