one to one coaching

Easy Way To Quit Smoking

Hello Frnds. i have been smoking for the last 10 years or so and i was not able to quit it after many failed attempts .. few days back i searched the net and came across an e-book. after reading this book in 2 days believe me i quit smoking.

This book is written by "allen carr" and the name of this book is "Easy Way To Quit Smoking".

So i would request everybody who is smoking and want to quit it then pls read it, 95% chance are that you will quit and if u r a non-smoker then pls forward it your family members and frnds who are smoking.

If i can quit smoking then u can also quit smoking

Best of Luck.

Greenswing

I did it with nicotine patches. This way you can first work on your mental addiction (smoking habits) before you go after your physical addiction.

marobakus

Hi and a big thank you psaini! I have effectively quit smoking - thanks to your post here I found allen carr - really, and that is not a joke - to quit smoking has only to do with your thoughts about it! Believe this, it's actually so easy to quit if you think that it is something really really positive that happens.

Everyone in my family smoked and all of my friends smoked, yet I never could get used to the taste/harshness of it. Lucky I guess?

afrodizz

Hello Frnds. i have been smoking for the last 10 years or so and i was not able to quit it after many failed attempts .. few days back i searched the net and came across an e-book. after reading this book in 2 days believe me i quit smoking.

This book is written by "allen carr" and the name of this book is "Easy Way To Quit Smoking".

So i would request everybody who is smoking and want to quit it then pls read it, 95% chance are that you will quit and if u r a non-smoker then pls forward it your family members and frnds who are smoking.

If i can quit smoking then u can also quit smoking

Best of Luck.

Will give it a try, thx m8

PS. Links are outdated (do not work), torrent site address

testas

thanks. my tip is to become more aware of your emotions and how they cause you to turn to smoking. then try to stop this emotional hijack happening!!...

Nerd

the easiest way to stop smoking is to not smoke :)
but to hold ure self to not smoking is the hardest part :D

Anna935

My proven (well it worked for me and I’m just a normal guy) method will get you off the smokes without patches, gum or silly cigarette substitutes.

cooldude

I weaned off by using e-cigs, gradually lessening the nicotine content until it went down to zero. Now I only do it 2 times a week, zero nicotine.

M

Maverick2k

Set goals, when you reach the goals treat your self to something even a small thing helps

one to one coaching