one to one coaching

ECN broker is the best

Maxwell J

Banned Users
ECN broker is the best as they have most reduced spreads. Their spreads don't change much. They stay in every practical sense resolute. A terrible can hit your stop calamity by expanding the spreads intentionally. Regardless, never propose scalping for new traders. For scalping you require astoundingly solid outlook. Scalping is the most exceedingly stunning foe to new traders. I trade on XeroMarkets broker, an ECN broker that has very low spread and flexible leverage from 1:1 to 1:500. It's very scalping friendly.

Fin Candy

The best broker for scalping is a broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging and always make sure lowest trading spreads without any restrictions which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping.

Roberto David

Even I believe the same. ECN brokers have favorable trading conditions like tight spreads and low slippage issue. Even my experience with one ECN broker (turnkey forex) has been good.

.Alphonsa

I'm trading with FP Markets, their Raw spreads account uses ECN pricing, based on my experience they definitely are reliable

On their Raw Spreads account the spreads are pretty tight throughout the day, averages 0.0 pips on majors like EURUAD. Withdrawals have been pretty quick as well.

one to one coaching