Price Action Patterns
Spot large moves, and take positions before the rest of the market does.
Surf the Wave
Simple approach to trade the waves without knowing or counting them.
Simple Wave Analysis and Trading by Chris Svorcik
Never miss important price movements:
- Three fully rules based trading systems (totally non-discretionary).
- Five discretionary trading systems (3 with trend and 2 counter-trend).
- Color coded candles and momentum arrows for potential entries (after analysis is completed).
- Custom designed Moving Average indicator and Fractals for spotting trends and support and resistance levels.
- Wizz target tool for spotting the best Fibonacci targets.
- Multiple time frame indicator for trend direction.
- The special alignment MA tool (moving average) for filtering out failing setups to avoid ill-timed trades.
- Proprietary oscillators show momentum and divergence in new ways.
- The Murrey Math indicator for automated support and resistance levels.
- Oscillator counting waves and wave patterns and showing best swing for Fibonacci levels.
- Discover the best Fibonacci levels, learn the correct swings for Fibonacci placement, time the Fibonacci retracements levels at the correct moments, and pinpoint the most profitable Fibonacci targets.
Decryption key: ebigMAugZngPtBAvbbalxw