one to one coaching

(EDU)Sonbeck EA

ForexR

I dont get the results he has on MyFxBook. Anyone has found good settings? I have a DD of 80% even with 0.1 lots on 5.000?

sliffy

i see that you use it on eu 1H
on an other forum traders use this robot on gu & eu M5

which is the best?

mrworld

I think u can use it on e/u 5 min...today i just tried, it made 10 trades and all winners...demo;)
But no stoploss..instead it uses trailing stop..
Seems to work good on trendy chart...

al41

look at the bt from 1st march:
There must be some secret on setting or the ea cannot be run well on Back Test, because we could see it is very good.

I think u can use it on e/u 5 min...today i just tried, it made 10 trades and all winners...demo;)
But no stoploss..instead it uses trailing stop..
Seems to work good on trendy chart...
Yes I agree with you, we must make Forward Test on demo in order to recognize its behavior first.

yes but according to MyFxBook this EA's only been running since Jan 2011 - in backtesting it crashes out within a few months - so it's due a blow out at any time! ;)

safire25

in backtests, using default there is a multiplier of 1.7 but it never increases lot size beyond 0.1 maybe this is a good thing but is this EA meant to martingale or use fixed lots no matter what? strange this is that my broker uses two digits 0.08 etc and only when I change the lot digits from 2 (default) to 1 it them starts to increase lot size, odd but not sure which settinf the developer users

acosma

the developer on myfxbook said the it has some protection like news events, market session and trend filters, but I don't see them on the ea posted here, maybe the developer modified it and adds filters, so we should try to add these filters ourself too.

maximo

May be we should see first if it was a News even that caused that failure, that way we can save ourselves the time needed to add a News filter if it wasn't that :p

rmitsos

That's why it needs educated here first.
Or
Try this one ............ It is running well on mine .............
Could u please assist on how to set it for 5 digits ? I added a 0 at TakeProfit but I'll have to fix also the stoploss.

Thank you

radicaltour

VIP Member
upon the author's request, Sonbeck is now on our black list.
Please continue to discuss the merit of the EA but do not share it on this forum.

Thanks, everyone.

one to one coaching