one to one coaching

Educate request - ChartsSL&TP - VERY COOL SCRIPT !!!

StaticX

Hi Guys,

Is anyone able to remove the demo account restriction of this MT4 Script?
It's pretty cool.
Feature:
This is a script that will allow the ability to move stop losses, take profits and pending orders price with a mouse.

Watch the movie

ps: If you are using Firefox, you will have to install the Windows Media Firefox plugging from first. Your Firefox should take you there if you get the "missing pluggin page". If not you can get it

Cheers
StaticX

Attachments

H

hermes

Probably Stovi cold do it? That's cool we could make the brokers a headaches by moving the SL & SL frequently!
Ha, ha, ha... Hermes

asmawi

Hi StaticX,

I can`t get it going on my chart ,something written on the chart you have to email the originator?

Kind Regards
Asmaw$

StaticX

Hi asmawi,

For it to activate you first have to have a Stop Loss on your chart Once a SL is there you then add the script and it should then allow you to double click the big red line to move it... (same for TP) (You do not have to have both TP and SL set, you can have either a TP or a SL and it should work)

Cheers
StaticX

asmawi

Hi StaticX

I have put those 2 exe,mq4 file in expert,script but on my chart I had something wirtten like chart SL&TP finished, previously I had a popped out window that instructed me to contact support team by email to them, now there is no more popped out window but I had chart SL&TP finished on my chart, I did remove and reinstalled the exe,mq4 just to test, but unfortunately it didn`t work . I do know how to operate that stuff, I watched the video. What else should I do?

StaticX

Hmmm,

I am stumped. The only thing I can suggest is to take my copy, which you place in the scripts folder, and try that out?

Cheers
StaticX

Attachments

asmawi

Hi StaticX

I did try your copy on my insta,fx sol australia and sig trader platforms , unfortunately all giving me the same result, thanks for your time and kindest try to help me, may be not me lucky day after all.

Kind Regards
Asmaw$

one to one coaching