one to one coaching

(Req) EFC Indicator

dmnik

Forex Trader
Forex indicator EFC + scanner
Unlimited access to the indicator Low one-time cost Customizable indicator that works perfectly on Metatrader4 Special strategy report for FREE (cost $ 100) Backtest, proven success indicator 1 risk 3 commission Placement cost Concrete timeframe analysis Automatic filter makes bad trades Stop loss, input, output 50 light lines at any time interval! EFC scanner, which searches for EFC Trade installations in 30 different pairs. EET Alert notifications are sent directly to your smartphone! A total of 210 potential reverse trade configures everything in one dashboard. 20+ Other strategies in the Vault that you learn (sells for $ 297) And much more ....
You must be registered for see images attach

dmnik

Forex Trader

cxzscr

Hi, best wishes
Thank you for sharing, thank you sincerely
How do I set up a pop-up alert?
I set up but did not pop up to remind the police
Looking forward to your answer
best wishes

cxzscr

I succeeded to get the indicator.

Sixer
Hi, best wishes
Thank you for sharing, thank you sincerely
How do I set up a pop-up alert?
I set up but did not pop up to remind the police
Looking forward to your answer
best wishes

dmnik

Forex Trader
Forex indicator EFC + scanner
Unlimited access to the indicator Low one-time cost Customizable indicator that works perfectly on Metatrader4 Special strategy report for FREE (cost $ 100) Backtest, proven success indicator 1 risk 3 commission Placement cost Concrete timeframe analysis Automatic filter makes bad trades Stop loss, input, output 50 light lines at any time interval! EFC scanner, which searches for EFC Trade installations in 30 different pairs. EET Alert notifications are sent directly to your smartphone! A total of 210 potential reverse trade configures everything in one dashboard. 20+ Other strategies in the Vault that you learn (sells for $ 297) And much more ....

vitalfx

Forex Trader
VIP Member
Thank you so much "Sixer", i need these guiding pdfs and vedeos about EFC indicator, if you have please share:

-SetUpGuide-EFCScanner
-EFC Indicator Strategy Guide Setting Adjustments
-Videos: EFC_install and ScannerInstall and use

Last edited:

vitalfx

Forex Trader
VIP Member
i need these guiding pdfs and videos about EFC indicator, if anybody has please share:

-SetUpGuide-EFCScanner
-EFC Indicator Strategy Guide Setting Adjustments
-Videos: EFC_install and ScannerInstall and use

Last edited:
Thanks sixer for sharing. I'm trying on demo. The results are quite good if you manage the trades, that means to not wait until TP or SL is hit, but trail your profit.
For what i see there are many signals (all TF in all 4x pairs). Then doing manual trades is difficult, even because the signal often exits before TP or SL, then you have to close the trades.

An EA would be good.

dmnik

Forex Trader
I warned you guy numerous times.
He needs to be banned from this forum. His intentions are only to hurt others.
There are no viruses.
This file sharing service for downloading such that many anti-viruses on it prohibit downloading ..

VirusTotal is a free service that analyzes suspicious files and URLs and facilitates the quick detection of viruses, worms, trojans, and all kinds of malware.

Attachments

dmnik

Forex Trader
This link contains virus exe.......plz ont open ....it corrupted my system..........what the hell are u doing ...giving virus links
There are no viruses.
This file sharing service for downloading such that many anti-viruses on it prohibit downloading ..

one to one coaching