cxzscr;n427316 said:
Hi, best wishes
Thank you for sharing, thank you sincerely
How do I set up a pop-up alert?
I set up but did not pop up to remind the police
Looking forward to your answer
best wishes
You must be registered for see images attach

Cxzscr I'm Having the Same Problem with The EFC Indicator Can't get the Pop Up or The Sound To Work and alert me when signal generates. Do anyone know how to get the efc indicator Dashord to work? Insights will be highly appreciated

andreas73

Does someone has the new version with the dashboard 2.0?
If not then I will buy it because the alert does not work and i think the EFC is very good. I already made some nice profit on 4h and daily.Perhaps you can use it hourly.

Juan$fz

andreas73;n2341760 said:
Does someone has the new version with the dashboard 2.0?
If not then I will buy it because the alert does not work and i think the EFC is very good. I already made some nice profit on 4h and daily.Perhaps you can use it hourly.
Hello

Did you install all the indicators and templates? or just one indicator and 1 templates?

Cxzscr I'm Having the Same Problem with The EFC Indicator Can't get the Pop Up or The Sound To Work and alert me when signal generates. Do anyone know how to get the efc indicator Dashord to work? Insights will be highly appreciated
I don't think the EFC dashboard is included in this version. Someone mentioned to buy it...has it been bought already. Please share then...

one to one coaching