Elliott Wave Educational Video Series

Divonorum

More than twenty years ago, Robert Prechter brought together the world?s brightest Elliott wave practitioners and instructors to prepare EWI?s acclaimed 10-volume Elliott Wave Educational Video Series. By the time they finished, this team had invested more than 1500 painstaking production hours to ensure the highest quality and clarity of each lesson.

The series has been hailed as "the finest Elliott wave material ever produced," and it remains the most comprehensive Elliott wave education available on video.

Disc 1. Introduction to the Elliott Wave Principle. A clear, step-by-step explanation of how the psychological forces within markets construct the basic Elliott patterns. 140 min. Bonus Feature: A Special Introduction from Bob Prechter.
Disc 2. Counting Waves Correctly. How to apply the Wave Principle to every market, from stocks to cocoa - and how to apply the three Elliott rules that will separate you from many who misuse Elliott today. 42 min.
Disc 3. Characteristics of Impulse Waves. How you can identify five ? wave structures at all degrees of trend ? from decades to minutes in duration ? as they unfold in real time. 53 min
[Disc 4. Characteristics of Corrective Waves. The easy way to identify the two major families of corrections; and when to expect explosive price action after correction. 75 min.
Disc 5. Rules, Guidelines, and Wave Personalities. You'll learn how the "personalities" of each type of wave can make pattern recognition crystal clear. 79 min.
Disc 6. Understanding the Fibonacci Ratio in Financial Markets. You'll grasp how to apply the Fibonacci sequence to market analysis, and see that Elliott's description of market behavior anticipated Mandelbrot's concept of fractal geometry in natural structures. 71 min.
Disc 7. Calculating Fibonacci Ratios with the Precision Ratio Compass. Detailed instruction on how to mark Elliott Wave targets on charts. Includes the Precision Ratio Compass. 47 min.
Disc 8. Real-time Investing. The Wave Principle can signal you when risk is low and help you decide how to place a stop-loss at the most logical point. 90 min.
[Disc 9. Trading Options Successfully. How to use one tactic to master most of the variables at once, and Robert Prechter's three "MUSTS" for success in options. 71 min.
Disc 10. Questions and Answers with Bob Prechter and Dave Allman. A compilation of the most interesting questions and informative answers on a wide variety of topics. 85 min.

This video series retails for $1199, and the information contained herein is invaluable.

If you enjoy and make use of these videos, you can find the original product here for purchase:

And I would appreciate a thanks/like to those that NEVER bother.

Click on the attachment for the torrent link.

Enjoy!

Note: Re-Uploaded

Attachments

radicaltour

VIP Member
thank you for the great share, Mahmood!
I've watched this presentation a year ago...but i'll watch it again now.:D

BOB122

More than twenty years ago, Robert Prechter brought together the world�s brightest Elliott wave practitioners and instructors to prepare EWI�s acclaimed 10-volume Elliott Wave Educational Video Series. By the time they finished, this team had invested more than 1500 painstaking production hours to ensure the highest quality and clarity of each lesson.

The series has been hailed as "the finest Elliott wave material ever produced," and it remains the most comprehensive Elliott wave education available on video.

Disc 1. Introduction to the Elliott Wave Principle. A clear, step-by-step explanation of how the psychological forces within markets construct the basic Elliott patterns. 140 min. Bonus Feature: A Special Introduction from Bob Prechter.
Disc 2. Counting Waves Correctly. How to apply the Wave Principle to every market, from stocks to cocoa - and how to apply the three Elliott rules that will separate you from many who misuse Elliott today. 42 min.
Disc 3. Characteristics of Impulse Waves. How you can identify five � wave structures at all degrees of trend � from decades to minutes in duration � as they unfold in real time. 53 min
[Disc 4. Characteristics of Corrective Waves. The easy way to identify the two major families of corrections; and when to expect explosive price action after correction. 75 min.
Disc 5. Rules, Guidelines, and Wave Personalities. You'll learn how the "personalities" of each type of wave can make pattern recognition crystal clear. 79 min.
Disc 6. Understanding the Fibonacci Ratio in Financial Markets. You'll grasp how to apply the Fibonacci sequence to market analysis, and see that Elliott's description of market behavior anticipated Mandelbrot's concept of fractal geometry in natural structures. 71 min.
Disc 7. Calculating Fibonacci Ratios with the Precision Ratio Compass. Detailed instruction on how to mark Elliott Wave targets on charts. Includes the Precision Ratio Compass. 47 min.
Disc 8. Real-time Investing. The Wave Principle can signal you when risk is low and help you decide how to place a stop-loss at the most logical point. 90 min.
[Disc 9. Trading Options Successfully. How to use one tactic to master most of the variables at once, and Robert Prechter's three "MUSTS" for success in options. 71 min.
Disc 10. Questions and Answers with Bob Prechter and Dave Allman. A compilation of the most interesting questions and informative answers on a wide variety of topics. 85 min.

This video series retails for $1199, and the information contained herein is invaluable.

If you enjoy and make use of these videos, you can find the original product here for purchase:

And I would appreciate a thanks/like to those that NEVER bother.

Click on the attachment for the torrent link.

Enjoy!

Note: Re-Uploaded

A million thanks for the great share people like you make this forum great source for getting information and guidance, please keep up the good work may god bless you with best of his treasures.

can you upload the 250 pages workbook attached with this videos series, so that it make a valuable addition to the greater understanding of the basic concept in detail.

please upload the workbook as per your convenience.

thanking you,

BOB122
PEACE

Divonorum

Hi BOB122 - well spotted; I never noticed the 250 page book and never seen a single video either. Just checked and I don't have it, sorry mate!

jinjunk

Probably this is the book you talked about. It is in public domain:

(delete xxx to access)

you are my hero :) thanks bro seriously. and i promise ill pay for every stuff i downloaded on this forum and benefited from as soon as i can just to make myself feel better at least :)

Sixer

Forex Trader
There is a "Trader Education Week" at EWI from 2nd to 9th of oct:

Sixer