Aurix Exchange

EmpireGlobalfx FAQ's

E

EmpireGlobalfx

In this thread you will find EmpireGlobalfx's FAQ'S and useful information on trading, ecn, cfd's, managed accounts, payment services and brokerage in general.

Have a great trade! :)

Attachments

• empire.jpg
    empire.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 0
E

EmpireGlobalfx

Q: Is EmpireGlobalfx an ECN Broker?
A: EmpireGlobalfx is pure ECN Broker working through liquidity providers duly regulated. As per its definition, ECNs brokers provide access to an electronic trading network, supplied with streaming quotes from the top tier banks in the world. By trading through an ECN broker, a currency trader generally benefits from greater price transparency, faster processing, increased liquidity and more availability in the marketplace.
Q: Where is your Company located and are you regulated?
A: Our Company is Incorporated in Auckland, New Zealand and Audited there on a yearly basis as per the requirements of the Ministry of Economic Development, the regulator body where we are incorporated. The business group is also in the process of Incorporation in Saint Vincent & The Grenadines and in Europe as part of the growth of our infrastructure.

E

EmpireGlobalfx

Q: How can I contact with EmpireGlobalfx?
A: Our Corporate Offices are located at 1st floor, 412 Lake Road in Auckland, New Zealand. A representative office will be available to our customers in Europe soon too. For customer support, you can email us, call us or chat live with our friendly staff 24/5.

E

EmpireGlobalfx

Q: Which platform does EmpireGlobalfx offer?
A: We offer Metatrader4 Terminal, an excellent trading station for scalping and hedging. For Money Managers we offer MAM (multi account manager) module free of charge. This ultimate tool allows customers to monitor in real time the evolution of their investments through read only access.
Q: Which instruments do you offer apart from currency pairs and which are the spreads offered?
A: EmpireGlobalfx is not just a forex broker. We offer our customers a wide variety of instruments, including currencies, metals, indices, commodities, shares and etf?s opening this way the world markets. As our customers trade in ECN environment, we are able to offer tight variable spreads. For example in EURUSD pair our average spread is between 0.4 and 0.6 pips.

E

EmpireGlobalfx

Q: How can I open an account and which are the requirements to do it?
A: To open an account you must be at least 18 years old. Opening an account is easy and hassle free and you can do it in a few minutes. Simply fill the following form: http://www.empireglobalfx.com/open-account-mt.html and send us a scanned copy of your Passport or National ID and recent Utility Bill via email to info@empireglobalfx.com Your account will be approved in one business day and you will receive your real account login details, MT4 terminal and wiring instructions to fund your investment account.

E

EmpireGlobalfx

Q: How can I send funds to my account?
A: EmpireGlobalfx works with a wide network of correspondent banks all over Europe. This allows you to send funds locally (if you live in Europe) to our correspondent bank of your country of residence, and to send funds in up to 4 different denominations: USD, EURO, GBP and CHF. Our correspondent banks include Barclay?s Bank in England and several countries, ING Bank in several countries, Fortis Bank in Netherlands and Credit Suisse Bank in Switzerland.

E

EmpireGlobalfx

Q: Do you accept deposits via credit/debit card or ewallets?
A: No, not as yet. We are working on processing credit and debit cards for our customers and hopefully will have the service available soon so that funds can go straight to the market.

E

EmpireGlobalfx

Q: Which is the minimum deposit to start trading?
A: The minimum deposit required is of USD 500. Please notice that bank fees may apply when sending funds so you may want to cover these fees when funding your account.

E

EmpireGlobalfx

Q: I have an EA/ I am a Scalper / I do hedging. Can I use these techniques with you?
A: Absolutely and with no restrictions. Your orders go straight to the market, so you can trade comfortably. Zero conflict of interests.

E

EmpireGlobalfx

Q: I want to request for an internally managed account with you. What do I have to do?
A: Internally managed accounts service start at 10.000 USD. In order to request the service please contact manager@empireglobalfx.com . You must be an approved customer and sign our POA to get started.
Q: Can I withdraw funds whenever I want? Can I monitor my account?
A: Absolutely. The service is of full liquidity, so you can withdraw funds in real time as profits are made. You also have real time access to your account to monitor the trades. Contact manager@empireglobalfx.com to get to know the historics, the market research and the techniques applied in the service.

E

EmpireGlobalfx

Q: How can I apply for your pre-paid card and which are the benefits?
A: Our pre-paid card can be sent to your home for free once you are approved as a customer and you are trading live. It allows you to send funds or earnings made in the market directly to your new card, so you can withdraw funds anywhere in the world. Simply request for a card load to prepaid@empireglobalfx.com and you will have your funds available in your card in a few business days. Our service also includes international bank accounts, where you can get your master card linked to your new account.

E

EmpireGlobalfx

Q: What is an asset protection shield you offer?
A: It is a corporate vehicle through which you can manage your business and investments worldwide. It includes the IBC with bearer shares, corporate bank account with debit cards included, and corporate investment account at our Broker.

E

EmpireGlobalfx

Q: Where can I withdraw my funds/earnings and do you charge a fee for that?
A: You can withdraw funds to any of the following options: local bank account or personal (or corporate bank account) at your name, pre-paid card issued by our Broker, or international bank account at your name. We do not charge no fee for withdrawals but the custodian banks apply a fee of USD 50 to cover banking fees.

E

EmpireGlobalfx

Q: Your spreads are very competitive and you do not act as counterparty when I trade. How do you make profit?
A: We charge a commission for opening the market, which is variable upon the contract size. This is how we profit and it is why we seek for long term business relations with you as a customer rather than playing against you. Commissions lower for deposits of over 5.000 USD.

E

EmpireGlobalfx

Q: I am a money manager. Can I get a MAM module to work?
A: Yes, and you can get it for free once you have at least two customers ready to go.
Q: What benefits do I get as money manager if I work with EmpireGlobalfx?
A: Actually you will get plenty of benefits, starting at trading in real ecn environment, with the best prices and the possibility of trading indices, shares, etf?s, commodities, currencies and more. We will ensure that your customers get the best service as well so they can enjoy working with you. Apart from that, feel free to contact us at manager@empireglobalfx.com to get to know more benefits of joining our Broker.

Aurix Exchange