one to one coaching

esaz trading system

korhskm

Hello !

Has anyone tried esaz tradingsystem could you please share it?

Code:
 http://www.esazforex.com

C

cfanfx

here you ve your need

here you ve your need

This is the propitiatory tools of esaz and have a good day

C

cfanfx

you are to learn that from backtest

you are to learn that from backtest

i called it a proprietary tool , so do the back test now and see the usage,

radicaltour

VIP Member
this system does seem very interesting.
I did some digging and found out that the red indicator doesn't actually draw those projections automatically. Hence, this is some kind of signal service where their analyst plots those points everyday and then the indicator would take the points and draw it on mt4.

aspire

esaz-wave basic

esaz-wave basic

Hii...anybody here have esaz-wave basic? the basic off this system
share it please, full version ebook :)

i will like to keep this thread on. the objectives of this thread include

to be able to analyse the market
predict the market
trade the market

first and foremost,moderator if this thread is not right to dicuss pls delete now. that is better as is painful to experience having giving much to help both newbies and even intermidate, all effort would be deleted

meanwhile for those pple who are ready to follow with this thread, digest these ebook

if any password request---pass: hjfu53gfewb85mkjfi8s

hope to here from moderator soonest. thanks in advance.

aspire

hi found this

if you look the page number there is should be 16 page..but it only 5 page

maddogs

So did you use software to plot that projected position or by doing manual calculations and then drawing on the chart?

i want to believe and by deep research that esaz use pivots patterns to draw the redline in there systems. this they never reveal to anybody. the wave they are disclosing is just wave movement calculated by fibo numbers which is common anyway. i believe these pivot patterns, the very fundamental and technical duely obey it inrespective of any news.

i hope if we put heads together, we are going to draw the redlines by hands and if possible any coder could code the indicator/script for the redline.

aspire

yeah that would be great!..
first thing we have to do is learning the basic analysist of this system...that's esaz-wave_basic to plot how deep the retracement and then where's the projection

if any coder could creat this indicator...to automatically calculate this retracement and projection it would be great :)

even with that 5 pages how many pple have reacted to this thread. the only one available to me i have uploaded it. am ok with my trading and do make my consistents daily and weekly pips.

the reasons for encouraging this thread is to help one another in particular the newbies. am confirming to you that esaz only use esaz for direction and projection. the brain behind there redline is pivot pattern which many pple don't know or care about or rather discuss and use a form of stochatics formular(used by Gann) to calculate their rating 1-5.

anyway i have tried my best and let wait until we found the whole 16 esaz wave pages.

Aspire i will leave u for that, since u know / aware the whole pages is 16. to the best of my knowledge, i have uploading more than what ordinary wave will deliver.

i wish all the best as close my interest for this thread.

aspire

I don't know about pivot pattern, just heard that from you.

would you tell us about pivot pattern? any ebook or literatur?

aspire

esaz or another system?

esaz or another system?

how about this? He's indonesian

[/URL]

Ashire

if u observe the redline, u will discover that is not about wave , this is based on the confluence of pivots. once u know the direction of ur pivot, u can project.

one to one coaching