Aurix Exchange

EUR Climber

piphound

From their website:

EURClimber is a software for automatic Forex trading for the MetaTrader platform. It trades on the M15 charts of the EURCHF and EURGBP currency pairs. It is considered a scalper because of the small profit it takes (usually 3 - 10 pips per trade), however, it is NOT one of the dangerous super-wide/no stoploss, martingale or 1 minute/1 pip strategies. It works fine with only 14 pips stoploss, standard money management with 1% - 5% risk per trade and its average trade holding time is over 40 minutes.

Anyone got this and how is this performing? :cool:

grood

Bought that one, it's real, backtests are real, too. Spread is really important. I like it somehow, since it not such a hard selling upsell scam site. I think it's trading some S/R strategy between 21-23:00 on EURGBP and EURCHF.
Still, it has to pay itself... I got the monthly subscription only.

It had some severe stability issues. Using a DLL that connects to their server caused my mt4 to crash multiple times - supposed to be fixed in latest version. Not sure if trading signals are coming from the server or not, anyway everything is contained in an encrypted DLL, as usual.

Aurix Exchange