Aurix Exchange

EUR/USD Analysis

shulink

EUR/USD hit resistance again today and pulled back. The next few days will give direction to whether EUR/USD will be in a up or down trend.

EUR/USD Analysis - Mar 31 2011
EUR/USD is currently in an uptrend.
EUR/USD gain 0.2265% on 03/31/11 and a toal percentage of 0.5396% in the past 3 days
EUR/USD is trading in the range of $1.3527 - $1.4247 in the past 30 days.
Commodity Channel Index (CCI) is bullish for EUR/USD.
EUR/USD formed a bullish Price & Simple Moving Average Crossover signal.
The 10-day simple moving average is bullish and moving up for EUR/USD.
Currency performance base on day of week in the past 90 days.
Monday: 1.2988%
Tuesday: 1.2644%
Wednesday: 1.7110%
Thursday: 1.0215%
Friday: 0.6874%

You must be registered for see images

ITtrader

I am in a trade using the IT Cross Setup. I got in based on my indicators at 1.40291 and have so far amassed 65 pips. I don't have a reason to get out but I could with a nice profit at this point. Now I have moved my stop loss to up to at least break even.

shulink

CAD/KRW technical analysis on 7/12

CAD/KRW technical analysis on 7/12

CAD/KRW gain 0.9410% on 07/12/11.
CAD/KRW is trading in the range of $1082.5000 - $1121.8489 in the past 30 days.
CAD/KRW formed a Bullish Engulfing pattern.
Commodity Channel Index (CCI) is bullish for CAD/KRW.
CAD/KRW formed a Bullish Macd Crossover signal.
CAD/KRW formed a bullish Price & Exponential Moving Average Crossover signal.
CAD/KRW formed a bullish Price & Simple Moving Average Crossover signal.

shulink

GBP/CAD technical analysis on 7/13

GBP/CAD technical analysis on 7/13

GBP/CAD is trading in the range of $1.5264 - $1.6119 in the past 30 days.
GBP/CAD formed a Bullish Engulfing pattern.
Average True Range (Atr) is bullish for GBP/CAD.
Commodity Channel Index (CCI) is bullish for GBP/CAD.
GBP/CAD formed a bullish Price & Simple Moving Average Crossover signal.
The 10-day simple moving average is bearish and moving down for GBP/CAD.
Currency performance base on day of week in the past 90 days.
Monday: 1.0875%
Tuesday: -5.3392%
Wednesday: 1.0793%
Thursday: -0.6677%
Friday: 2.1721%

vladv

I am in a trade using the IT Cross Setup. I got in based on my indicators at 1.40291 and have so far amassed 65 pips. I don't have a reason to get out but I could with a nice profit at this point. Now I have moved my stop loss to up to at least break even.

ITtrader,can you share your indicators & template for the system as seen in this screenshot,please?I am sure many other traders will thank you for your good action!:rolleyes:

ITtrader

Of course I can!

I use a few very simple strategies. The first is just some simple Bolinger Bands. I make a lot of trades when price gets stressed out over the bottom and top band.

Next I use the middle BB with a simple EMA. When price dips in between these two lines that indicates a buy or sell.

On top of that I will use trendlines but that is about it. Like I said I keep it simple and mostly to longer time frame charts.

shulink

Aud/zar forex to watch

Aud/zar forex to watch

AUD/ZAR is trading in the range of $7.1018 - $7.4499 in the past 30 days.
Average True Range (Atr) is bullish for AUD/ZAR.
Commodity Channel Index (CCI) is bullish for AUD/ZAR.
The 10-day simple moving average is bullish and moving up for AUD/ZAR.
AUD/ZAR formed a bullish Stochastic Crossover signal.

YESYES

Hi! First time poster but long time reader. Go easy on me! I'm a new poster but I'm a very seasoned trader. I'm getting sick and tired of this Eurozone contagion. One minute everything is dire, the next minute everybody seems to completely forget about the mess, yet in reality nothing has changed; just a mere focus!

With the SNB intervention and buying up of Euros, we have a strong player who will be underpinning the value of the Euro, therefore chances are we'll be ranging for a while from here.

YESYES

Yep; I definitely think this Euro looks heavy, especially against a dollar which is gathering a bit of momentum. Dollar seems to be getting stronger across the board; and I think a test of 1.38 area is what traders want; to see how it reacts at that area.

YESYES

The EUR/USD has gapped down about 100 pips and is currently in the low 1.36's. I think there will be a bounce from here and price will rise to 1.3838 where the previous support was, and from there, price will continue in its downwards trend.

What do you think of that analysis, do you think it's sound?

YESYES

Infact....You look at the stochastics, on most figures, on the daily chart it is oversold, which historically has seen at least some kind of correction.

J

jamesagnew717

The EUR/USD has gapped down about 100 pips and is currently in the low 1.36's. I think there will be a bounce from here and price will rise to 1.3838 where the previous support was, and from there, price will continue in its downwards trend.

What do you think of that analysis, do you think it's sound?

yes, i think its near spot on

I initially thought it would go up further to 1.3850 then fall down, but your spot on, in the ball park anyway

:D

zuut

USD rally fizzle or spring back ? Analysis from C3X

USD rally fizzle or spring back ? Analysis from C3X

Update 1: Trades posting Time 9:15 AM London Time Please note trades may be added during NY session and it is only available to premium subscribers

This is part of the premium analysis for Captial3x subscribers.

It was a tough trading day across desks as SNB/ECB combine once again caught almost every trader that I know off, napping by ?injecting USD liquidity?. This is the second time SNB has found itself leading an operation involving non conventional methods and therefore reflects an increasing ability to preempt crisis. Left to the markets, dollar scarcity would have result the exact of not worse situation seen in 2008. Dollar liquidity was the first step in calming the markets but we need to understand how long will this last as Central banks do not have infinite resources. While there are many who will be increasingly vocal about the ethos of providing such operation instead of letting institutions/countries to fail, we disagree and believe if there is a problem we need to first treat the pain and then go to treat the real problem. If one has headache we do not think of cutting the head off, do we? Therefore CBs are in their right to deploy such measures if they see pain in the markets.

Key Summary from yesterday operation:

The European Central Bank said on Thursday it would hold three fixed-rate operations between October and December to provide banks as many dollars as they needed, in order to ease any funding crunch over the year-end.
In addition: The British and Swiss central banks said they would conduct three-month dollar lending operations simultaneously with the ECB on Oct. 12, Nov. 9 and Dec. 7. The Bank of Japan, which already holds three-month dollar tenders, will add one on Oct.
18.The ECB already offers seven-day dollar loans every week. Two unidentified banks tapped this funding on Wednesday, borrowing a total of $575 million. It was the second time in a month that the facility was used; previously, it had not been tapped since February. Bank of France Governor Christian Noyer said this year?s three-month dollar operations would buy European banks time as they adjusted their dollar business, which he said was necessary because U.S. money market funds were ?withdrawing from Europe?. A key warning of the things to come as US funds withdrew.

Did it really work?
The VIX charts (daily) indicates that markets have calmed to a great extent.

The TED spreads (tracking $LIBOR3m given that US yields are set to 0-0.25%) had risen to 0.35 but since the SNB intervention have dropped to 0.31 and thus reducing the crunch in the market.

Heightening credit crunch and market fear is first reflected in yield differential as flight to quality increases dollar demand and hence increasing dollar funding costs.

The dollar index dipped back towards to the 10 DMA(as warned by us on 9 Sept charts that the dollar index may dip back to test the breakout).

The EUR/USD 3 Month CBOE Volatility index dipped back into the uptrend.

The eurdollar volatility index broke back into the uptrend with *gap*. Gaps area lways filled and therefore expect another attempt at the 17.5 levels on the charts which will correspond with the EUR.USD making another attempt at 1.37 levels. If they hold, we can almost be sure that the dollar injection efforts by the global central banks have been successful and we should see neutralization of the downtrend.

The equity markets reacted with sharp moves as the S&P tore through 100 WMA at 1189 but we need to see Friday close before we can make an honest assessment of the medium term trend.

While SP500 gets pulled toward 50ma at 1231, we need further confirmation of an uptrend in the medium term. Green volumes continue to be below 50 ma levels, while 9day Stochastic have rebounded. The vortex indicator have not budged from the negative crossover levels. Combined with VIX index charts and euro volatility charts, we need more confirmation of the price action before we can call an end to the medium term downtrend. We expect 1220-1230 to hold before a another wave of strong selling which will be line with our thoughts on the dollar index dipping back and then rebounding from 10ma at 76.5 (exact replica of 2008 when index dipped back initially on announcement of swap lines before a wave of dollar crunch overwhelmed markets in October 2008, November 2008. Central banks know the implication and are desperately trying to avoid the situation.

If you are not yet a premium subscriber you can do so now and be updated of trend and pattern analysis charts and daily and medium term trade portfolio. Premium Subscription.

Premium trades are as follows

PREMIUM SUBSCRIBERS can view the trades and portfolio.

Many more charts and analysis at the

AG

YESYES

The EUR/USD looks severely oversold. I think there'll be some kind of correction before another down- leg.

YESYES

Looks like price is heading down towards the 1.3160 level again, with a likely breakthough.

YESYES

Looks like a new test of low

Looks like a new test of low

Price has now broken through down the 1.3160 level. I am expecting price to retrace back up towards the 1.3160 level to retest this, with a rejection and a subsequent test of 1.30

YESYES

EUR/USD is heading down towards the 1.31 level. It looks very bearish at the moment but the stochastics are telling us it is very oversold. Expect bearish price action but be aware that there could be a fast and sudden retracement, especially off the 1.30 level.

YESYES

I'm bullish EUR/USD at the moment. After that pinbar it just looks bullish. Pink area is on chart is target.

YESYES

I'm decidely bullish on the EUR/USD long term. I know all the focus is on Brussels and the new government in spain, but long term, it just isn't looking great for the USA. It's been said today that even more money QE3 could be printed in April!! This infographic says it all really, the U.S. is in deeper than they can get out ( , ). It's funny, I read an article today that highschool students in the USA are being taught about the US debt: Look what their parents have left them with...

The chart below is clear bullish bounce off the 1.31 support.

YESYES

It looks like the EUR/USD has stalled at the fibo 38.2%. Looks like a new test of the lows is on the cards. I'm expecting this to break down into the 1.29's

matt1960

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 2j.JPG
    2j.JPG
    164.1 KB · Views: 0

YESYES

I actually can't believe it. The 1.20 floor has been tested on the EURCHF. A retest of 1.20 on the books maybe?

Aurix Exchange