Aurix Exchange

Eur/Usd sincere signals

kimz1

Hello world.

I was researching how to post in this section.
So I will start with my background. I am from Russia. I'm actually browsing this forum about 3 years but today I decided to join. The reason for joining the forum is simple I would love to give my signals for eur/usd here for fellow traders. My signals never will be paid and I never will charge any money for them, nor there will be or is signal service :)

I'm trading approx 21,5 years. Not full time. But I'm in forex 21,5 years. I was trading for 3 years then because of health problems I had to leave forex, then I returned back to trading again. etc etc. He but the interesting part where you guys will laugh is that actually approx 11 years I was unsuccessfull. Really. I jost lost my money and that's all. Maybe because I was not fully in forex, I don't know. 7 years ago I bought a piece of software from some programmer, who after my purchase just dissapeared without leaving me a guide on how to use this tool. This is speacially designed for eur/usd, and I never saw something like this before. I saw ea's, indicators, but this is a manual software.
You must be registered for see images attach

Anyway the sad part is that there wasn't a guide on how to use it and I paid 800k for this software and really I was desperate, because money was huge and actually my last I had. But somehow approx in 4 years I self-studied it and now past 3 years I'm doing well. The only condition with this software is that it does not use SL. And somehow actually I'm not using it. Past 3 years I had 11 loosing trades. The stupid part is that I never used publishers like myfxbook, so I could show you traders how it's going. But I'm doing well.
Right now I'm little bit off of trading but soon I'm opening an account in FxPro broker with 200k Euros on it and I will connect myfxbook with it that's my promise. :)

Okay anyway if there are some questions be sure to ask me them.
Please do not pm me for my skype, e-mail address or something like that, the only way to comunicate with me is here not outside the forum.

I hope you will enjoy my signals and I really hope that someone will make money with them.

My Friend call me Sincere Amicus Verus =Sincere Real Friend ...

Take care and see ya soon.

SAV

freddieforex

Banned Users
I'm going to move you over to the Trading Journal Section since this doesn't fall under the guidelines of the Technical Analysis Section.

Thanks

kimz1

I'm going to move you over to the Trading Journal Section since this doesn't fall under the guidelines of the Technical Analysis Section.

Thanks
Thanks. :)

What I see in EUR/USD that hopefully there will be a pullback now. And from 128660 there is a selling opportunity with TP 12810. This is what I see for now. Will see how it goes and update later!

Aurix Exchange