one to one coaching

Euro-Blaster (REQ)

Does anyone have the latest version of Euro Blaster 7.3? I had older version before and was profitable but I didn't get updated because I purchased mine too long ago. It looks like it has completely different trading logic than previous versions.

Here is the link:

Regards
EzBusiness

Bump

Anyone have this EA to share yet? His live results seem impressive. Although he has large lot size and small TP.

EzBusiness

Attached

test it demo first
Hello Navigator,

I want to thank you for your Ea but we have this EA already. We are looking for Version 7.3. We have in a different post V7.11 and 7.2 and they work well over the long run. But it seems V7.3 has a completely different strategy. I will upload V7.11 and &.2 in case you dont have them.

Thanks
EzBusiness

jyrik

Have not tested it myself and dont know if this is the right version or even it that it will work or will not.Happy testing.

Hello Navigator,

In fact the EA you shared is V3, I purchased it originally when it first came out. V7.3 works on 4 currency pairs and has a completely different trading logic. I am going to attach the manual where it shows the settings and inputs to V3.

I know this is a hard EA to come across but I'm sure it will be worth it when we get it.

Thanks anyway for having tried.

EzBusiness

Attachments

techboy

Hey StoveDude,

It was V3 that was shared not V7.3. This last version just came out about a month ago and V3 came out mid 2009. Hopefully we will find it soon.

Regards
EzBusiness
Absolutely right, v7.3 must be a better version, although 7.2 is fine with me:)

tx413

Just thought I'd post a history lesson in case anyone's curious.

Does everyone know that EuroBlaster v7.x is a total ripoff of Funyoo's XBars MA Scalper? Funyoo runs another FX forum and I forget its name right now. XBars is (or was) free. I think it's only available in the premium part of his forum now.

The EB people added the "retrace" function, but besides that, the system is a direct copy of XBars with a few settings tweaked. V7.2 is a simple setting change of v7.1 -- no new code. v7.3 is just more tweaks to allow for additional currencies; no major changes. Patrick Doucette told me that himself about 7.3.

And EuroBlaster V1-V3 & Turbo are ripoffs of Forex Overdrive, each with different settings. Or maybe FX Overdrive copied them? Either way, they both started from a free EA called "Auto Cash Generator" and "Quick Cash Generator." And those are completely different systems from XBars.

Having said all that, EB v7.11 really does turn a profit and I like it; I have it running live. I'm also curious to see what v7.3 changes.

devonfgu

I found in EuroBlaster 7.2 have some code to avoid trading in past some day when you do back test, I don't know what its purpose!

stovedude

It's purpose is to make a nice clean profitable backtest, because obviously the EA suffered major DD or even blew the account on those dates. I had EB Turbo on a live account and was enjoying the 2-5% growth almost every trading day, but then the fateful and dreaded moment came while I was sleeping, and then it was adios account!

Hello Navigator,

I want to thank you for your Ea but we have this EA already. We are looking for Version 7.3. We have in a different post V7.11 and 7.2 and they work well over the long run. But it seems V7.3 has a completely different strategy. I will upload V7.11 and &.2 in case you dont have them.

Thanks
EzBusiness
Both versions here are not working saying" EA expired". anybody to educate them!

cheers!

mapq

Hello traders, not wasting time with strategies that are programmed to not operate on certain days of the past.
From what I saw, EUROBLASTER is like fxvoodoo is garbage. This programmers should not only say good things, but they should say that the robot does not operate in this day and this day and this day, for all of us, when we made backtest , we get all excited. Should be created an inspection team, the alleged tricks that less serious programmers use to deceive the ordinary citizen who just wants to have an opportunity to earn some income. That is to filter all the trash that floods the forums.
Good trades to all.

one to one coaching