Aurix Exchange

EURUSD Fundamentals

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
Euro didn't rase up even with minium rate changes from 1.25 to 1.5, so that means the Greek problem is realy stronger than everything.
Also there is not only Greece in that list, next bailout knocking on Portugal door!

So mine recomendation is to sell EUR vs USD,CAD,AUD,NZD!

EURUSD expecting 1.3975 this week.

Best Luck!

vladv

And what stop loss would you recommend for proper risk management?:confused: I trade EUR/USD only these weeks,quite big moves here.;)

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
And what stop loss would you recommend for proper risk management?:confused: I trade EUR/USD only these weeks,quite big moves here.;)

About Risk MM i am never add bigger lots only becouse "i am shure that price will go in my way" Always use same MM, you know market knows to change oportunity form our analyses, always is happening something unespected what we traders have not fast informations about it! So with right MM we can be safety to not loose more than our hard work while we are wining!

The most important level now after same broken is 1.4170, from last night we are in 100 pips in profit now, you should add your SL now above 1.4230.
Regards

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead... but considering the situation with the debt in America, what's your point of view on the USDEUR currently?

zuut

EUR/USD is closing below 1.38 but just above 1.3770 is a clear indication that it is trying to cover the shorts and then renew fall towards 1.30s.

Capital3x research suggests that eur/sud technical are extremely weak. Every rally will b sold. Premium Subscribers can check their analysis

Aurix Exchange