EurUsd Oct/Nov 2020 Forecast

Unclocked

Hello everyone
Hope you all are doing great :)

I have been working on improving my forecasts during the last couple of months. I would like to present my forecast for EurUsd, which covers the rest of October and November. I have applied an orb technique over it, so let´s see how it turns out.
I have not fully cracked the inversions yet, so for now you will have to do without :)

Oct 2020

3rd - High

17th /18th- Low

20th - High

26th/27th - Low

31st - High

Nov 2020

12th - Low

17th - High

25th - Low

Best Regards
Unclocked

Ahmed00000

Can you tell me which analysis was used to build these amazing predictions, is it price spectrum analysis or what and what program are you using? Is it the Timing Solution or what?

Unclocked

Hi :)

I used excel and my knowlegde of the few, but very good cycles, that exist. Its astro based, but NOT at all what people normally think astro is. It´s not like Mars Sqaure Pluto = Top

In short. Its the same way WD. Gann did back then. It´s quite easy once you know how to set it up in the correct way, and of cause the cycle lenght

Best Regards

Ahmed00000

Hi :)

I used excel and my knowlegde of the few, but very good cycles, that exist. Its astro based, but NOT at all what people normally think astro is. It´s not like Mars Sqaure Pluto = Top

In short. Its the same way WD. Gann did back then. It´s quite easy once you know how to set it up in the correct way, and of cause the cycle lenght

Best Regards
I know that it is not by squaring the planet Pluto, for example, with the planet Mars = a summit or whatever the relationship between the planets is determined by the astronomical path that the planet takes, and by the installation of the paths of the planets affecting the currency and its knowledge produces a projection line that determines the times in which the currency will remain in the ascending direction and when It will be the top and the bottom and so on, but how to define these things is the most difficult. I have a timing solution program that charts planetary paths and is rich in definition. It is also possible through it to extract the time cycles affecting the currency, but I do not know how to know the influencing astronomical cycle or on any The basis of the planets are chosen, and I hope you give me a little glimpse of how to start with that
Greetings to you

Unclocked

Hi
Personally, I do not use anything else than my data program (Ninja Trader) and Excel to map out the cycle(s) for a given market. I Have seen some people use the planetary lines from Timing solution - but that
won´t work with the price techniques that Gann has in Tunnel, nor the inversion solution :)

Best Regards

Unclocked

Hi all :)

Hope everyone is doing fine

This EurUsd forecast went alright I would say, there was a funky area that I will talk a little about in a second. But overall it was alright, it was a good learning experience with theses two cycles I used, that will need a little more work if I was to use it for trading

So, the dates for October and November were as following:

3rd - High

17th /18th- Low

20th - High

26th/27th - Low

31st - High

Nov 2020

12th - Low

17th - High

25th - Low
------------------------------------------------------------

Let's take a look at how it went.

3rd October was on point

17/18th October was on point

20th might need to be moved to 21st, but other than that it's fine

Now, this is where it gets funky. As you can see, 26th is kinda in the middle, and isn't the low, nor is the 31st a high
so I went back in time to check what was wrong. When I go back in time, to where these cycles repeat from. then I can see that if we move the 26/27th October to 30th October
and move the 31st October to 6th November, then it lines up nicely

12th November was on point

17th November was on point

25th November came in one day early, but that´s just fine

As we can see, from the 25th of November we were heading up.

I have attached a photo of how it looks like :)

Now, you might be wondering what the highlighted dates are about - They were where the MaM cycle pivoted, which had some great moves in there. Even better if one knew the price points that MaM was going to.

Hope you enjoyed it

Best Regards
Unclocked
You must be registered for see images attach