Aurix Exchange

Every week just 3$ - 5$ earn is possible?

Friends every week we earn 3$ to 5$ is possible if the answer is yes can you please share the ea's or strategies please thanks in advance

DominoFX

Friends every week we earn 3$ to 5$ is possible if the answer is yes can you please share the ea's or strategies please thanks in advance

Is it a joke?
You can earn lot more by working a few hours in a McDonalds.
Or try to switch off your refrigerator for a few hours to spare a few bucks.

If you are serious, then... Forex is not for you.

fscrp

Remember, this is an international forum and in some countries $3-$5 a week is not so easy to come by.

Dont joke domino fx and not a 3-5% in squall my dear friends

Dont joke domino fx and not a 3-5% in squall my dear friends

You are born in a rich country so you just thinking 3$-5$ is very small amount i am not born a rich country ok dominofx understand dont say chilly ok i am trade forex in 2 years but loss only i seen i am trying the lot of good methods also every week just 3$ earn is impossible for me can any one help me share your srategies and ea's recovered my money

Squall

I didn't mean any offense asfarajeeba. I know that some currencies are valued much lower than the dollar. A dollar can last you 10 times longer in some countries than it would last in America or Europe.

I don't have any Holy Grail EA's but I can tell you the ones that I am currently testing:
  • Pip Laser (has done well the past few months but I am scared of the day that a large Stop Loss will come so I am using a very small risk setting)
  • Wallstreet (blacklisted on this site. Please don't ask me to share)
  • Megadroid (I'm not too interested in this anymore but I still run it on demo)

Please test these yourself before risking your own money. Good luck my friend.

Aurix Exchange