Aurix Exchange

Everybody say thanks for my dear friend "stove dude"

Why i am starting this thread ? Because we are all each and every member in this forum need my friend stovedude's help in every angle. I am proud to say thanks for my dear friend stovedude. We are all say thanks in every post

thanks to advance who says thanks to my dear friend stove dude

Not sure if this is where this post belongs....but i guess its never wrong to give thanks to someone...no matter where.......Thank You Stovedude for all you've done here on this forum and for all that you continue to do. I read and follow all of your posts and comments......when you speak...i listen. Thanks for being you! :)

al41

I absolutely agree.
Thank you very much Stove dude. Your existence is very, very meaningful for us.

blueocean

of course, SD deserves more thanks than we can write here.
SD, You are a great source of trading intelligence for all of us.

blueocean

radicaltour

VIP Member
with everyone in such a good mood for Stovedude, i just wanted to remind members to click that "Thanks" button more often.
I think that will help push the spirit of sharing, contributing and helping others to a new level. It'll also show that we have a lot more peace and love on this forum (over many other forums). :)
Thanks everyone.

krish

with everyone in such a good mood for Stovedude, i just wanted to remind members to click that "Thanks" button more often.
I think that will help push the spirit of sharing, contributing and helping others to a new level. It'll also show that we have a lot more peace and love on this forum (over many other forums). :)
Thanks everyone.

hi radicaltour
absolutely you are right my friend, thats why our forum is completely differ from others, in such these things in sharing, contributionsm helping others...
Really our forum is UNIQUE
Regards
Krish:)

C

cfanfx

Waooooooo

Waooooooo

i wish i am the first person to start this tread. i am indeed greatful to God that i meet SD on this forum. in God mercy SD your pipful garden shall keep flourishing by God s grace.

SD ---- for all you have done , your advancement in life shall be unlimited.

thanks for your love and care.......... we love you too:D

saambasp

Thanks everyone.

i never seen any forum like you friendly moderators.atleast i told 200 members about this forum.its continuously sharing from my side.thats what i can do now.

saivenkat

The original poster of the thread is absolutely correct.. no problems.. whatsoever even if the thread is in wrong place.. I have seen and also a member of many forums...where the mods are like ring masters... warnings, infractions, temporary bans.. and more severely banning members..without letting know the exact reason..

But being so friendly.. and being a lovable mod/mods.. the members themselves are very cautious enough to keep the forum clean and abide with the TOS..

Apart from Stove.. other members i would like to thank are... Radicaltour, Staticx, Tinojazz, Smokey22 and Tsar... More-or-less i have become a fan of these personalities..
:) Probably this could be reason my activity in this forum is more than 90%

With regards
Saivenkat

stovedude

I've heard a little rumor that you guys were having a little party over here. I've been locked away in my laboratory for awhile working on the holy grail for us. Now seriously, we should never give praises to any man. All praise belongs to God. Thanks are good enough. As the old saying goes: "No man is an island." I've tried hard to help everybody with the little time that I have had, and the only thing I ask in return is to do the same with your neighbors here. I think we have all worked together very well to make a friendly little forum here (I like to think of it as a big family), and I thank everybody here for their efforts and their sharing spirit. Now let's get back to work!

Aurix Exchange