Platinum Member
VIP Member
EX4 TO MQ4 v4.0.218.3

Metatrader V.4.00Build 218

Code:
http://www.zshare.net/download/70879183f018e613/
Enjoy .

vinetime

I downloaded the file but could not get it to open correctly. Error msg said something about not being able to find the end of file ... or something like that. Tried 3 times.

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
I downloaded the file but could not get it to open correctly. Error msg said something about not being able to find the end of file ... or something like that. Tried 3 times.

I tray it now it is work , I will upload the new V very soon .

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
the new v255

the new v255

hi

here is it the new V ( v255)

Code:
http://www.zshare.net/download/709253524afa4b71/

enjoy.

Here you go..

You must be registered for see images attach

thank you Pannik. I downloaded it and when I compare to decompiler I have then its same build 224. so seems like I had this 224, do you have a newer build of the decompiler than 224?

Mrodri

Here you go..

You must be registered for see images attach

Does anyone have a copy of the EX4 TO MQ4 software that work? I've input the indicator into the exchange window and every time I get a message a indicating the file is ''Protected or broken EXE file 1203'' Can anyone guide me in the right direction? Please and thanks in advance.

Softgate

That's because your decompiler is too old.

It would be easier to ask someone on the forum to decompile the files for you, than to try to find an illegal copy of recent decompiler versions.

Mrodri

That's because your decompiler is too old.

It would be easier to ask someone on the forum to decompile the files for you, than to try to find an illegal copy of recent decompiler versions.

I've asked, it appears no one want to lend a hand with this request. Share your input?

castaluna

Reply to your first question is: Yes!
Reply to your second question is: No!

You should request decompiling assistance at the Decompile section in this forum.

I hope i didn't sound rude... (sorry)
its just that i've downloaded a ton of decompilers and for some reason, they never work for me. (not even once)
Thanks for the advice, i've already posted the indicator on the Decompile secion.
la paix.

humming bird

Reply to your first question is: Yes!
Reply to your second question is: No!

You should request decompiling assistance at the Decompile section in this forum.

Capella can you please help me by decompile this file please

Attachments

• maverich.ex4
    16.4 KB · Views: 12

Aurix Exchange