Code:
hxxp://forexseeker.net/?page_id=6
Backtest :
Code:
hxxp://www.ex4mq.com/2009-11.htm
forword test :
Code:
http://exmq1.mt4live.com
work with EUR/USD 1 M TF , please tray it demo first and leave your result here .

Here is it .
Enjoy .

FreeCash

Latest terrible drawdown

Latest terrible drawdown

It's a 3 level martingale system between late New York and Asia session.
Its latest lost (March 18th, 2010) wiped out more than 50% of its previous profit.

profittaker

Stop loss is 100 pips

Stop loss is 100 pips

take profit is 4 pips

it's only a matter of time for the big drawdown to happen.

Thanks anyway for the upload, it still is a very nice EA, if using with cautions.

H

hermes

I attach here the Silver EA because it has remarkable recovery from losing trades. This morning it closed again in plus after being yesterday down for -$600 ! I don't understand it. If the settings could be optimized for lower downdrafts it would be excellent EA.
Test on demo account only!
Hermes

radicaltour

VIP Member
hermes, i believe this EA increases the lot size whenever it loses. So in general people say that this is a dangerous EA in the long run, even though it recovers very often. :-(

Thanks for the Silver-EA.
My backtests on EU and EJ show crashes in Jan10 and Feb10, regardless of the risk I set.
Even with 0.01 starting lot-size for the 10k balance it
reduces the account to zero.

It is correct to say: a fantastic EA when there is no sudden spike, but how do we know the future to avoid trading with this EA before the deadly move starts ?

goeland

I attach here the Silver EA because it has remarkable recovery from losing trades. This morning it closed again in plus after being yesterday down for -$600 ! I don't understand it. If the settings could be optimized for lower downdrafts it would be excellent EA.
Test on demo account only!
Hermes
I summarize the results on the attached sheet.
I'm testing this EA on M30 TF since 2 months.
Regards,

MP

Attachments

H

hermes

You are right it opens machingun trades. Look the .jpg. The correct setting is EURUSD 1M !
I had a wrong GMT offset, changed. It seems that it is weak during the day and strong during night. When we unleash the EA after 4 pm. EST there would be no spikes but I don't know if the EA would open a trade that late.

How to go around spikes? Read the economical calendar for EUR/USD before allow (check box) the live trading in settings. It is like when you unleash a pitbull. I would be afraid to put it on live account yet. Probably on micro, yes. Silver EA made a over $500 in 2 weeks on demo on 0.01 lots! It is possible that EA ignores my lots settings.

From your testing Goeland it looks like the most secure would be ECH and the most rewarding GU. Thanks for the jpg. Interesting. Try 1M?

Actually, the AI robot is trading on 2 demos and winning again! I am not sure if the brokers bother the EA on live account?
Hermes

Attachments

The Silver-EA is only for gamblers I think.
It made some profit last night, but today it is
about 30% in DD.

This is not an EA which I would trust on a live-account.

techboy

I think this EA was originally design for USD/CAD only, it trades in the late us and early asian session. Its a good performing EA compared to other EA's, its important that you set the right GMT offset to make this EA performs,plus I put a time stop to avoid large DD.

condor666

I tried that EA for 3 days this week and he gave me some good results.
The week before i traded with WOC ea and my account was -12% and now with that ea it is at -3%, normally i should be in profit next week. The only problem is that it is a dangerous ea.

one to one coaching